Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Cool Who opens and who keeps 'em sealed?

I keep mine in the package. I use to open mine but now I have no point in opening them. They look just as good (if not better) in the package.

!

I mainly keep 'em sealed, but I just had to set up my Obi-Wan/Anakin HD/Dooku/Yoda end scene on my bookcase...

I also have Jabba's Palace, Hoth, Wampa Cave, and Mos Eisley set-ups throughout my apartment, hehe.
    [B]--LurK_ShadY[/B]

"Much to learn you still have." [I][b]--Master Yoda[/b][/I]

"She's a truck drivin' mama! It won't be long until Darth Rosenberg shows up and turns us into Jawa Burgers...and you two don't have the midi-chlorians to stop her...!" [i][b]--Andrew, Buffy The Vampire Slayer[/b][/i]

I always free them from their tiny prisons. They are so much better out of the box. They take up less room, they look cooler and you can set them up to make dioramas and scenes.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

I open figures to go in the vehicles I buy. I open almost all vehicles. I also open mos eisley and jabbas palace figs along with the occasional super cool ones like Jango KE. All others can stay in the packaging- I think they look cool that way and I can tack them on the wall.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

I open everything. However, for figures with a lot of accesories I like to have an extra carded one laying around in case I lose something.

I free them from their plastic prisons as often as possible. The only figures I still have carded is my carded Jar Jar Binks collection and my trade bait figures.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

90% of my collection is carded. I only open the ones I really like (that I have extras of). The only ones I will buy 1 of to open are deluxe figures and 12 inch figures and vehicles. The basic figures I keep carded.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

open open open...!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I keep the majority on card...although, if I really like a figure, I'll buy 2 and open one...but I always have one of each still unopened. For instance...I bought 2 of all the Jedi and have them all open...I usually do the same for Vaders and 3PO's and R2's as well.