HD Anakin Variations..

OK, I have searched the forums, read through 115 posts with the word Anakin in them. And read the FAQ's.

I have 2 HD Anakins, the 1st one I bought has the "Dueling Lightsaber Action" sticker. From what I read in the FAQ, this card should not reveal that the arm comes off. But it does! Maybe I misread the FAQ.

The 2nd figure has the "Secret Battle Feature" Sticker. They both have the same card.

Anyway, I am going to trade one of these figures. My question is, if it was your choice, which would you keep? And why?

The cards are the same, the sticker was changed for some reason or another, probably so people wouldn't think Anakin's arm was broken off.

Keep the one with the best paint job.

From what I've heard, the "Secret Battle Feature" (aka the cut-off arm) is the "variation". Even if it weren't, it's the more interesting of the 2.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Some say the "Secret Battle Feature" sticker is rarer some say the "Dueling Lightsaber Action" sticker is. However, just like the whole brown/blue backpack with the EP1 Anakin, nobody will care in a couple of years.

The paint is fine on both figures. The bad news is I am one of the Variation hounds. I don't care about the value, I just like having the rare figures.

I wish I knew which was the rare one.

Originally posted by nixxer
    Go to

http://www.thejawa.com/guides/sagac1.htm

for your answer.
    No, go to POTF2.COM you will find your answer there
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Why, not just use the Collector's Database here on SSG?

Cause it wasn't hyperlinked in the thread?

I've only seen the "Secret feature" sticker variant once and that was at K-Mart. Not a very big deal though, just a sticker, I could put a "quick draw" sticker on the Tusken Mother, or a "saber slashing" sticker on Taun We.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"