Wonder if George is reading????

I wonder if he is reading these forums and trying to get ideas into how he will play out EPS 3 and/ or for the title of the next movie.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Hmm? He's got ten billion dollars, at least one Ferrari, and Playmate for a girlfriend. Would you be reading these forums?

Don't know, Sam Walton drove an old truck, and I've seen plain T-Shirts on celebrities, it's possible?????????
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Then again he could be reading, to figure out WHAT NOT ...........................TO DO.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    That's my biggest fear. He reads this stuff and goes "Oh no! They've figured out all the plot points!" and then he goes and writes an inferior storyline simply because no one thought of THOSE plot points."

I hope he's NOT reading these forums.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

This is hilarious. I like Eternal Padawan's statements though. I highly doubt he's got the time to read all these ramblings. BTW, does GL have a playmate girlfriend???
    An interruption in communication can only mean one thing

Originally posted by Chewtobacco
    This is hilarious. I like Eternal Padawan's statements though. I highly doubt he's got the time to read all these ramblings. BTW, does GL have a playmate girlfriend???

Originally posted by stillakid
    Artist Alexander Presniakov Places Playboy Playmate Brande Roderick Up For Auction

SAN FRANCISCO--(ENTERTAINMENT WIRE)--Feb. 25, 2002--Curvaceous Playboy Playmate of the Year Brande Roderick will star in a different kind of role: art model and auctioneer!

The multi-talented blond bombshell is known for exposing her assets in Hugh Hefner's magazine and is popular on the hit TV show, Baywatch Hawaii, but now one lucky dog will see more of her than has ever been revealed.

She'll take it all off for Alexander Presniakov, a renowned San Francisco-based painter who has painted President Ronald Reagan, Princess Diana and Prince Charles.

Roderick was initially hired to host a pre-auction party and to orchestrate the painter's first U.S. auction, but after seeing his work, she fell in love with the idea of being painted by the charming Presniakov -- an eligible Bay area bachelor.

Presniakov's big break came at age 18, painting romance novel legend and high society woman Barbara Cartland's portrait for $200,000 back in 1981. One of his favorite art models is the current girlfriend of George Lucas.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...e&pagenumber=3

only 3 billion Stilla.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    only 3 billion Stilla.
    When it gets that high, does it matter anymore?

Honestly, I hope to find out some day. And when I do, I'll come right back here and let you know.