Summer returns to LA, forecast: HOT!!!

Goodness gracious, great balls of fire... HOVERING RIGHT ON TOP OF LOS ANGELES!!! Man, what is with this heat? It's friggin' October and the thermometer is hitting the triple-digit mark in the valley, it was like 90-something here in Hollywood, and quite unpleasant! And apparently, we have at least another week of this heat, even long after the sun goes down. I dunno what the point of this weather is, I'm just saying it's hot and it's a bit late in the year for such heat.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Same story in northern Utah. "Ski Utah"? Yeah, right. Waterski maybe...
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

Thumbs down I'm from East [of] L.A.!

On the way to church yesterday, it was, at 10:30 am, which is in the morning, by the way...

99 degrees! Celsius! Well, maybe Kelvin. Ouch. Tatooine looks great about now.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

And they say global warming is just a myth; it has been as hot as (censored...for the swearing challenged) lately!

here in south florida, where it usually is the temp you guys are reporting out west

it's been in the low 60's at night, and a breezy mid to high 70's during the day.

ahhhhhhhhhhh................................
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Bel-cam, wouldn't you boil in your skin if it was 99C? As for Kelvin, I think 99K would be "freeze your fingers off... LITERALLY" cold.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs down Thumbs down to frozen fingers

99K is an expensive price for a Lexus, AND a cold temperature, all at the same time. Our "newspaper," and I use that term very loosely, said there was a chance of brief thunderstorms today. None yet. 100+ degrees and rainy would be bad, Amazon river valley bad.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."