Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I do agree on the Back to the Future 4, it was ended nicely but it is going to be made.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Caesar, good point about Rambo III!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by Caesar
    Sylvester Stallone has reportedly agreed to Rocky VI. Oh yeah? Well I haven't.
    --Dennis Miller--

Last I heard on that one, MGM wouldn't give up the cash.

Rambo vs. the Taliban? Hmm, maybe he took the wrong side in Rambo III . . .
    FOR REAL! That'd make Rambo even more of a symbol for one of the things that's really wrong with our government! We help put all these little third world governments into power for whatever petty little interests we have in their country only to see them turn on us and then we have to oust them! That'd be a classic!

isnt anyone else exited about TMNT 4? after seeing one episode of the new ones on fox it is obvious that the turtles serve no purpose in the 21st century. bttf 4 is the biggest one in my mind
    I dont want to sell you death sticks, i want to go home and rethink my life.

btw does michael j fox have parkenson disease or something, and christopher lee, he played doc right?, is also getting old...
    I dont want to sell you death sticks, i want to go home and rethink my life.

Christopher Lloyd, not Christopher Lee. And Christopher Lloyd wasn't as old as he was acting in the films, he's NOW the right age for the character.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by scruffziller
    I do agree on the Back to the Future 4, it was ended nicely but it is going to be made.
    Somebody should tell Spielberg and Zemeckis...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I'd tend to think that Michael J. Fox's health would be a major issue in getting Back to the Future 4 made. I honestly don't think he's up to it, and I really don't feel it should ever be made without his involvement.

Originally posted by RooJay
    I'd tend to think that Michael J. Fox's health would be a major issue in getting Back to the Future 4 made. I honestly don't think he's up to it, and I really don't feel it should ever be made without his involvement.
    Actually the rumor is is that some else is going to play Marty.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by RooJay
    I really don't feel it should ever be made without his involvement.
    ...and any studio exec who does is seriously delusional, and part of the much larger problem in Hollywood at the moment.