Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

80's(or circa) movies being ressurected by adding more sequels

List em if u got em

NEW!!!!!! Coming out (or been out)

Rambo, Back To the Future, Terminator, Superman, Tron, Teenage Mutant Ninja Tutles, Friday the 13th, Star Wars(of course), Rocky, Indiana Jones, Highlander, Excorcist

I'll think of more later.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Rambo? Really?

You forgot Conan, although nothing has really been confirmed yet.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Back to the Future? REALLY? That's the one I hadn't heard about. And I keep a finger on the pulse of the movie industry.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Rocky? Has Rocky 6 been confirmed, I thought Stallone wanted to do it but MGM wouldn't until he produces a good script.

Isn't Arnie doing another Conan after Terminator 3, called King Conan or something?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I would love King Conan. I just saw the first one the other day, and it's probably the best swords and sorcerors movie this side of LOTR. 'Bout time.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Anyone know who's playing Superman ? and what's this I hear another Highlander movie ? What's the story about this time?If this is another one and not Endgame.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Back to the Future 4? What would be the purpose? The Trilogy was ended brilliantly, no need to go and mess it up.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Rambo? Really?
    Yep, not long after the 9/11 attacks they reported they were making a Rambo movie where he's fighting the Taliban.

Originally posted by SithDroid
    Back to the Future 4? What would be the purpose? The Trilogy was ended brilliantly, no need to go and mess it up.
    Yes there is a need, because hardly anyone in hollywood can come up with something original.

It's butchering the series, there is no justifying making a 4th movie, hence why it said "the END" at the end of BttF 3.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by brandon
    Anyone know who's playing Superman ? and what's this I hear another Highlander movie ? What's the story about this time?If this is another one and not Endgame.
    McG has been tapped to direct the new Supes movie and he wants Brendan Fraser to play the big blue cheese, but nothing is finalized.

They are planning a fifth Highlander movie. Does the story really matter? Since they've butchered continuity with every sequel, I imagine it's about a bunch of immortals trying to cut each others heads off. I suggest you tell yourself "there can be only one..." Highlander film and only acknowledge the original. That's what I do. They've never made any sequels.

So, NO, they aren't working on a new one.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Sylvester Stallone has reportedly agreed to Rocky VI. Oh yeah? Well I haven't.
    --Dennis Miller--

Last I heard on that one, MGM wouldn't give up the cash.

Rambo vs. the Taliban? Hmm, maybe he took the wrong side in Rambo III . . .