Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

IRONMAN movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any news on production?????
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Almost a decade ago, Tom Cruise was rumored to be Tony Stark. Now I think whatever company has the rights is just sitting on it. pre-production hell as they call it. When it does get made, I hope it's done right.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

True, True.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Well Spider-man rocked, and now Ben Affleck is gonna play Daredevil, so there is hope for an Iron Man movie that can be as good as Spider-man. Right now I just hope they dont totally drop the ball on Daredevil or any planned Spidey sequels.

May I suggest Aaron Eckhart or Thomas Jane for the role of Tony Stark?

(Shyeah, like the casting director for the Iron Man movie is browsing SirSteve's forums for casting tips...)

Whatever happens, let's NOT spend the first hour on the origin. Crikey. Definitely calls for Avengers cameos, and Im not sure if the Mandarin would make a good movie villain. I think they'd do well with a story like IM 200 where Tony fights against Stane in the stronger armor. Where else could they go with it? Hopefully they wouldn't gloss over his alcohol problem, that's a pretty important little detail that adds humanity to Tony's dreamlike lifestyle.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    Whatever happens, let's NOT spend the first hour on the origin.
    Amen brother!!!
    plasticfetish.net

Obadiah Stane or Justin Hammer would be good as the "cerebral" villain and all the tech suited goons like Blizzard would be good "thug" villains. I want to see boardroom intrigue and corporate backstabbing in my Iron Man movie. And a posh dinner party with everyone in tuxedos and chicks in slinky evening gowns. And keep the romance to a minimum. Throw in some of the drinking problem if you want. I'd like to see Stark as a recovering alcoholic.

Count me in. Tony Stark is one of the most interesting characters Marvel's got. More interesting than Iron Man by a long shot!
    mmmm...chicks in evening gowns.....
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I heard that Mickey Rourke is going to be in it!
    Tommy, close your eyes.