Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

With my tax return I'm...

Paying off hella credit card debt (!!!) and buying a new car.

You?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Playstation 3 and a Big Screen since I don't have any huge debts from last year.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Probably buying a new A/C-heater system......@#%&*! thing just died. :AURRGH!:
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Paying off my car and getting an 42" HDTV.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

I think I'll be getting around $100 from my summer work at Target, so I'll either put it towards the upcoming onslaught (and then apparent draught) of Star Wars stuff or just use it for various social endeavors. O yes!

I got like $1,100 back. For now I just put it into savings. I'm about to move out and it's gonna cost hella money. All told it's about $9,000 to move into a house here (yes that's three zeroes). The Navy pays for it up front but then I have 1 year to pay 'em back. On top of me getting furniture it's gonna be a costly year. Add to that a $1,000 plane ticket to go home at some point and Slicker's broke for the year and it's only February.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Hookers and blow.

If I have anything left over it'll go towards a credit card.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Refund?
    Another reason I love my children.

Does the fact that you spent so much time out of country this year make you taxes a pain in the butt?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Refund? What refund?

I usualy wind up having to PAY taxes. Though since we addopted a kid 16 months ago, we wound up getting 200 back last year. That will probably go toward the house payment. Ths year we may get more since we are going to try itemising.

I'm lucky enough not to have credit card debt.

Now, if you mean this refund they are talking about giving us to stimulate the economy later this yea that will be going into savings. Though I do plan to take a few bucks of it and buy a star wars figure to celebrate.