Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up This place is much better than the offical Forums

This place is so much better than the official Star Wars site. I asked over there about a picture of Yoda with his lightsaber and I got a bunch of dead like and smart remarks. Over here the people are really helpful.

Just thought you'd like to know that
    Last edited by Dooku Fett; 05-25-2002 at 10:51 PM.
    Dooku Fett's Star Wars Site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Zanders from Spaceballs

Yes, we do know that. We are so helpful, as long as you don't ask where the bathroom is.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Being on the SW.com forums is like being in the center of the NY Stock Exchange. Everybody shouting, nobody listening (except no life losers who can only ridicule others to hide the fact that they are miserable, sad and alone).

Speaking of miserable, sad and alone.......(feel free to finish this sentence)
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

ROFL, BigB. Yeah, the SW.com forums are pretty bad. Not to mention they have horrible moderators over there. They like to just close and delete threads, if the topic has been discussed before, instead of pointing out where the new person can read about what they are asking. Here the people are helpful, nice, and friendly, atleast most of the time.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I never even knew they had forums. I guess I just never cared too much for the official site anyway.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Here the people are helpful, nice, and friendly, atleast most of the time.
    Are you saying I'm not friendly, nice, and funny??? JarJar I am shocked!! LOL

Yeah, I visited the "offical" forums and was not that impressed. It was like 4000 ppl shoved into a tiny room and told to talk SW with everyone. Oh well, that's why I am still here. No place better!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I have tried other sites with forums, but SSG is by far the best. I wont go anywhere else now that I am a member here. This is my home.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Well, I started here really.....in 99, and well, I have had no reason to leave since......so...here I am.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by Dar' Argol

It was like 4000 ppl shoved into a tiny room and told to talk SW with everyone. Oh well, that's why I am still here. No place better!
    I agree Dar' Argol,SSG is the best I've never knew the offical site forums had traffic...amazing Then again,I never looked.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I haven't been to the official site's forums and din't even know they had forums until now but I doubt I'll visit them. Usually when an "official" source makes a forum for something they just use basic knowledge to make sections and such but don't really know anything about it and just do it for traffic which is why fan forums and fan sites are usually more more fun than "officials."
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"