Exclamation Ordering the B-wing from target

If you haven't already ordered yours, you can use the coupon code: HELLO683
    It gives you 10% off!
    hope this helps someone =)
    -J

Thanks JediJeff77!! I only had $45 available on my Target card so the s+h kept pushing me over-limit. With your coupon code I was able to finally order the B-Wing! The Targets over here don't even have them at all. Thanks again!!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Post New Target Policy

I guess this is the best thread to put this under.

Starting Nov. 1, Target will not accept any returns without a receipt dated within 90 days. Apparently professional theives have been using their five-finger discount a little too much at Target. They would then go back to the store, return the item they pilfered, and make off with $$$ they didn't have before.

Also, and more importantly to us honest folks, Target mandates that customers can receive only the current price of any "seasonal" merchandise. For instance if a customer buys christmas lights at 10 bucks, doesn't open them, and then returns the item in the box 2 days after Christmas, when the lights are 5 bucks, he/she will only receive 5 bucks back even though they may have a receipt to verify they paid 10 bucks for it. I don't think this will apply to such things as B-wings though. I know some people have indicated they were going to wait until the ship went on clearance price (34.99) to return the ship so they can make a quick 5 bucks.

Even if you don't have a receipt, Target will try to verify your purchase by running your credit card, debit card, check info. or product serial number. Target is helping customers by already printing out a gift receipt that for purchases over $10.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.