Playsets! Playsets! Playsets!
I am a huge fan of playsets, and I think we need more of them. Especially a good Death Star playset. One may say a good Death Star playset would cost too much. Not if you made it in stackable sections sold seperately. Each peice roughly 2' wide, 1' deep, and 6" high and retail for around $20 a section.
10) Death Star Gunner's Station. Comes with large turbo cannon and Death Star Gunner resculpt. A flat peice fits on top and is a landing pad for a Tie or Shuttle.
9) Emporer's Throne Room (Throne platform / upperlevel). Comes w/ an Emporer resculpt.
8) Emporer's Throne Room (Bridge area / Lower level). Comes with an Imperial Dignatary
8 & 9 Might be sold together at a higher price.
7) Command Center. Has the view port with an image of Alderan. Comes with a Grand Moff Tarkin resculpt.
6) Tractor Beam Controls. Come with a Ben Kenobi resculpt aka "Sneaky Ben."
5) Chasm Swing. Luke and Lea's escape route. Comes with Luke w/ Stormtrooper belt and rifle.
4) Blast Door Hallway. Can be used as Han and Chewie's escape route or the location of Vader and Ben's final battle. Comes with Chewie w/ Stormtrooper heavy rifle
3) Control Room (R2 & Threepio's hideout.) Comes with Imperial Officer resculpt.
2) Detention Center. Has a trap door that fits over the Trash Compactor. Comes w/ Han in Stormtrooper disguise resculpt.
1) Trash Compactor. Walls can be "cranked" together. Comes with "sponge" garbage and The Dianoga.
Each peice can be stacked together in any order. Each peice has a background photo that secures to the back and a connecting shaft for the turbo lift. The lift itself comes with the first peice released. You can remove peices depending on which Death Star version you want to represent or put them all together for an Ultimate Death Star!
Let's hear your ideas!