Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

"YOU THINK YOU'RE BIG TIME?! YOU'RE GONNA F***ING DIE BIG TIME! HERE COMES THE PAIN!"

al pacino as carlito prigante in "Carlito's Way"

Wow! These guys are good- Willinholly, "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back"

Don't F*ck with a jedi master son- **** Nocker, "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back."

That is one big pile of *****- Ian Malcom, Jurassic Park

This parties over- Mace Windu, Attack of the Clones.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

"I have something to say: it's better to burn out, than fade away." - Clancy Brown as The Kurgan in Highlander.

"The super intendent's gonna be p*ssed." - Rick Morranis as Louis in Ghostbusters.

Crap...I know I have more, but I can't think of them. There is a funny one from Sean Connery I'm thinking of, but it's just not coming to me.
    I'll post more if I can think of any.

End :happy:.
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

"I want a F***ing car"- Trains, Planes, and Automobiles
    "MILF"- American Pie
    "No more foreplay"-Goldeneye
    "Ow, my nads"- Half Baked
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

"we named the dog Indiana" Indy last crusade

"Refield,You ***$****" Dracular dead and loving it.

Sean Conery's lines about "they bring a knife you bring a gun" from Untouchables.

" Is this some kind of Bust?" Police squad: Naked Gun

"You have much to learn my young Padwan" Yoda to Dooku in AOTC. That one is my all time favorite right now.
    too many to remember right off the top of my head.
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

DODSON! We've got DODSON HERE! - Jurassic Park

How about some Hot Chocolate HUH!!! AHHHHH!H!HH!HHH!!!!!!! - Ash - Army of Darkness

Hello, My name is Inigo Montoya....you killed my father....prepare to die - Princess Bride

Sheeeet....I ain't goin nowhere HONKY WHITE MOTHA FU**A - Rudy Ray Moore - Dolemite

Cease this Honkus! - Gregory Hines - History of the World Part 2

WHAT'S THAT SMELLL!!!!!!??????? *doookie*.....DOOKIE!!!!??????? AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! - Hulk Hogan - No Holds Barred

I see your Schwartz is as big as mine! - Rick Moranis - Spaceballs

Sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'll never know cuz I wouldn't eat the filthy mutha fu**er - Jewels - Pulp Fiction

Your compass is broken, son of a bi**h! - Adventures of Tennessee Williams

Solid! - Undercover Brother

What happened to Buzzsaw? He haad to spleet - The Running Man

The Price is wrong.....bi**h! - Happy Gilmore

On August 29th 1997 it's going to feel pretty ******* real to you, too! Anybody not wearing number two million sunblock in gonna have a real bad day, get it? - Sarah Conner - T2

I'm not even supposed to be here today! - Dante - Clerks

Put your tongue to mine! - Thumbwars

As you can all see, I have odd taste. Anyway, I might do more later, as there are soooooo many more.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I can't remember the quote verbatim but: "Parfait would have to be the most delicious food in the world. You never hear anyone say 'hell no, I don't want no parfait!" - Donkey from Shrek

"Come with me if you want to live." - Arnold from T2. Here was the creature from Sarah's nightmares becoming her salvation.

"Truman. This is the creator." - Ed Harris from The Truman Show

It's kinda hard to think of quotes, having to sort through so many movies in my mind. Owww it hurts

Originally posted by Jonna

It can't possibly be worse than Liquid Sky.
    What's Liquid Sky and who was in it?
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Jonna
    My girlfriend keeps saying "Is that leeeegggaaalll" to everything that I say and it is driving me nuts.