Question Why does Dooku come with a green Lightsaber?

I don't ever remember seeing Dooku use two Lighsabers durring the movie. So why does he come with an extra one. It's not even listed on the side of the package that it comes with 2 Lightsabers.
    Dooku Fett's Star Wars Site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Zanders from Spaceballs

Consider him Count Dooku (Sith Training). He can use either saber as Sidious watches from a distant, secure location.

He was to fight Yoda with two sabers in the movie, but that was cut. He used a red and blue saber in that scene.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

i red somewhere that in the movie he was supposed to have taken anakins and fought yoda with 2 sabers- thus the green saber he comes with
    "Zoom, Zoom"

Originally, Dooku was supposed to take Anakin's green lightsaber after he defeats him, and use it sometime during the fight against Yoda. There has been footage and pictures of Christopher Lee with two lightsabers, fighting thin air so that Yoda could be CGI'd in afterwards. This part of the battle was either cut, or never completed, hopefully we will see it on the upcoming DVD.

Blue or Green? I think the early plan was for it to be the blue one, that's why there are publicity stills of Dooku with a Red and Blue Blade. I think it was later changed to be the green one, but I could be wrong. It could be the exact opposite, and it was planned to be the green one, and then changed to the blue.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Ah, cool. Thanks for the info guys. If you have any additional info then please post it.
    Dooku Fett's Star Wars Site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Zanders from Spaceballs

It was probably green, then switched to blue. I can't see two green sabers working, it probably was too confusing in the initial test.

Aforementioned promotional picture (so you too can re-enact lost scenes):

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...=&postid=36222
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Thanks for digging up the picture Lord Tenebrous. I tried to locate it, but there alot of pictures up in the E2 forum. And I don't have that one saved on my computer at the moment.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I heard Lucas wouldn't let them finish the Yoda vs. Dooku fight until it was very realistic and the green saber probably complicated that so they reshot with Dooku using only the red saber.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"