Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone else notice this?

On the back of the Anakin Hanger Duel card, the picture all the way to the right has Anakin holding both Lightsabers, but look closly at the hand with the green saber. The saber is behind his hand!
    Take a look:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42516.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	1954  
    Dooku Fett's Star Wars Site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Zanders from Spaceballs

You sure? Looks like they used the same picture for the arm for the upclose pic of the hand from the full body pic which you circled.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Wierd. Never noticed that before, but looking at my Anakin HD's card, I can see it.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I don't see it.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

It helps to actually look at the card in-person.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

You have a very keen eye young apprentice.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Hasbro does this a lot more than you think, once in a while, a figure like Jango will come out of Hasbro where his weapons are behind his palms or even funnier, when they're floating a millimeter above his hands. It seems like they photoshop some of the accessories in when they haven't gotten the final ones finished in time for the prototype shoot.

My favorite is variation Speederbike w/ Luke where they crudely photoshopped a black glove over Luke's white hand - that was some cheesy picture editing!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My favorite is variation Speederbike w/ Luke where they crudely photoshopped a black glove over Luke's white hand - that was some cheesy picture editing!
    Heh. You got a picture of that?
    Dooku Fett's Star Wars Site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Zanders from Spaceballs

Ummm...

It also could be that the sabers magnet to the hands now...

...nah.
    [B]--LurK_ShadY[/B]

"Much to learn you still have." [I][b]--Master Yoda[/b][/I]

"She's a truck drivin' mama! It won't be long until Darth Rosenberg shows up and turns us into Jawa Burgers...and you two don't have the midi-chlorians to stop her...!" [i][b]--Andrew, Buffy The Vampire Slayer[/b][/i]

I'm afraid not Dooku, but I'll look for one online.

There's a pic in the SW Saga mini-catalog from my Anakin Speeder that shows Unleashed Jango Fett, if you look at his guns, they're floating just above his hands instead of in them... I don't think Unleashed Jango has removable guns!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.