Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sound off!

WHOO HOO! Yep your friendly neighborhood Starfig is back! Glad to see all!
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Like it or not, I'm here, too

Still tying to get the signature thing to work even with all the advice in the forums.....Oh, well...

B-CJ III: I was hoping to see the new username B-CJ IV as a testimony to your history here on SSG!

Nice to see so many familiar faces, and Trox getting his original name back is kinda cool.

Just for bookkeeping, GSJ and Mandalorian have their names back (but it's still 20 characters MC, so you're still the "Candidat"). Bel-cam and others, please read the sig-line thread I made in the Comments/Suggestions section about sig-line problems. As for the "III" in your name silly Joe Campbell, that can be fixed as well.

Jargo, what's "gawp"? (update - I looked that up, it's a chiefly British term for gawking)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hi I'm GNT

You might remember my other GNT related nemes from the Old boards

I though I'd start at the beginning whith just GNT
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Darth Cruel checking in sans that annoying capitol "A" in Darth. A big thanks to the SSGGs (SirSteve'sGuideGurus).
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

It wouldn't be SSG without The Dong would it?

yeah! i'm back to who i always wuz!

thanx jt and ss! even though everyone down in mm land have called me gsj for years, it bugged me to see the abbreviation as my screen name.

as indicated here, good shot jansen has been my screen name for quite some time
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

yeah! i'm back to who i always wuz!

thanx jt and ss! even though everyone down in mm land have called me gsj for years, it bugged me to see the abbreviation as my screen name.

as indicated here,

Originally posted by good shot jansen

when i 1st began postin' over at the old galoob buzz board......
    i wanted a star wars name that was not too obvious, as well as a name that was part of the screen trilogy, (ep 1 was still 2 years away), and not from the eu.

i was watching esb, and when wedge yelled out at the battle of hoth, "good shot jansen", after snowspeeder gunner wes janson nailed the at-at's leg, i knew i had my screen name.

i'm thrilled to have it back!

great work guys in addressing our concerns!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding