Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sound off!

Question Sound off!

I've seen several folks from the old forums already, and no doubt some names might change, so (as you sign up on the new forums) post here so we know you've joined us.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

You can all let out that sigh of relief--I have decided to bless this forum with my presense.

You might remember me as Size-18 Kenobi from way back when the other forums still ran rampant.

Red face of course moments after i was forced to register as gsj....

due to my screen name being 16 charcters in length, jt announces that 20 characters is now the max. sheeesh, anyway, hopefully my screen name of the past 4 years good shot jansen will be returned to me.

but i am here
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Jimmy Hoffa

Talking We meet again for the first time for the last time!

El Chuxter. I thought I recognized your foul stench when we were brought onboard!

the master jedi
    well, no doubt you recoginse me. Somebody already signed up with the names master jedi, Master Jedi, and master jedi (2). I don't know if that's just a big joke or what but I'm still the same old master jedi.

Cool Meesa back!

I have been going by this name for about 2 1/2 years through 3 upgrades of the forums but, glad to still be here.

I have the same problem as good shot jansen with the huge name 'Mandalorian Candidat' so I had to truncate it to just 'The Candidate'.

JT gave me the good news that we'll get up to 20 characters and name replacing will occur some time next week if you let him know you need your name changed without having to relog in. Hopefully they'll be a little more generous and go to 21 so I can get my e back.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

[COLOR=orange-red]EMPEROR JARGO[/COLOR] at your service
    Seeing as we all get a new start here with these spanky new forums, I thought it was time I revealed my true identity. You may bow as you gawp...... No - seriously, I mean it!
    Last edited by Jargo; 08-16-2001 at 03:59 PM.

Unhappy Doh!

I failed to heed my Jedi training and registered as B-CJ the Third. I thought (greed IS along the path to the Dark Side) I'd lose all my post totals if I'd have used simply "Bel-Cam Jos." And I can't get my signature to show. Now I know it's not that great, but c'mon New Forums!

Trying sig line again, sir.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Smile

Hello all. Glad you could make it.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?