my deluxe jango doesn't stand up

yep, and its really bothering me. i'm glad i got it cheap cause this figure is really pathetic. i can't even move the legs a bit to try to make him stand
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

I don't own that figure, but I'm having the same problem with my Geonosian Warriors. They can't stand up to save their lives (my favorite line, it seems ). I don't really think most of them can stand without a stand, ironically (and the Geonosians don't even have foot holes! ). I tried having my Dooku stand on his own...nope. I guess it's just hit and miss.
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

I have a good way to fix this problem. DO NOT OPEN THEM. It's as easy as that. I know, I'm a smart @SS
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

what fun is a toy thats not opened? i can't swoosh jango around making blaster noises if its in the plastic. well, i guess i could but it would be WRONG!

I had no problems getting mine to stand up. Its because of that huge jetpack that weighs him down. I guess the only solution to this is to lean him up against something when you arent playing with him.
    Or you could try a realstand or a commtech chip.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

i'd actually say its because of the fact his legs aren't sitting properly. he's leaned in the corner nearly all the time anyways, its jut kinda lame ya know?

Do what I do if I can't get my figures to stand up straight, lean them against the wall and leave them there.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!