Action figure stands?

Does anybody know the best kind of action figure stands to get?

and would it be possible to get them here in canada?

and are they realitively inexpensive?

and do I ask too many questions?
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Protech stands

I tried to find out about stands for SW figures a few weeks ago and came up with nothing.
    In the UK it seems that Protech stands are the only ones available. I bought 60 of them for 21 the other day.

As you'll see in the pictures, these stands are fairly small, black and circular. They come suitable for vintage or 1995+ figures. The only difference is in the little peg that goes into the figure's foot.

I really like these stands, I think they give the figures a sort of classy feeling - they look less like toys and more like ornaments. They work well for most figures, but some of the "action posed" figures' legs are too far apart.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture 353.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	2037  
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

They don't seem as suitable for "scenes" involving several figures as those transparent ones that I've seen on some american websites.
    This is a picture of the new Luke and Vader.

Name:	picture 355.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	2038  
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

And as I said, some figures' legs are too far apart.

Name:	picture 356.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	2039  
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

I'm familiar with these stands, I bought a bunch before.

Where did you get yours?
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Okay, maybe someone else will find the information useful.

I bought them at r2dtoys in London, England. They have a website, but its a bit crap www.r2dtoys.com
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

You can also get two different types of stands at The Earth Toy Mall http://www.theearthtoymall.com

They sell their own brand, as well as the black Protech type. Pretty cheap if you buy in bulk. I prefer the Protech type for the modern figures, rather than their own "Earth" brand because the pegs fit more snugly, and there's only one stand needed per figure.
    -Bob
    I am blind to the value of this pain...

I find that the clear ones with the 2 pegs that the Fan Club sells work very well.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Originally posted by Jayspawn
    I find that the clear ones with the 2 pegs that the Fan Club sells work very well.
    Thet're a little pricey compare to the protech ones.

I'm trying to see if my comic store can order them for me so I don;t have to go through the rigamaroll of currency exchange and so on
    I'm a trendy tote bag!