Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sorry if this is in the wrong section, maybe a moderator can place it me for it got here somehow. As for the reply's, thankx for them. I would rather have pics on my carded figs, front and back, than buy these shoddy looking packages that look so cheesy.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

speaking of cheap star wars toys, i was talking with my brother yesterday about the expensive prices of Kohl's figures and how wal mart was just under $6, and he said $6?, weren't they like $2 when we were kids? and i said yea, but that was 20 years ago.

Yes the Inflation of the mighty toy industry, now they only care about profit.

has a company ever cared about anything other than making a profit? should they? they are not in the business of employing the masses to take a loss.

Profit Vs Quality ? Make it worth what you charge.

That's what I meant the first time, I guess I just left out the quality part.

If you want to learn about these figures go here:

http://www.ncf.ca/~cn333/esbfigs.htm

should help
    it takes two to lie, one to lie and one to listen - Homer Simpson

Hailing from Canada, I can verify that we did see a few figures at retail like this, Maybe at Sears only? We didn't get them, because they were available with picture cards at other stores. Ahh, Im back. The link above says they were at Sears, I couldn't remember if it was Sears or Eaton's but I remembered it being the bigger department type of store. That link is a neat-o resource, I bookmarked. Thanks!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Thankx for the info Muskrat.