Anyone know about this Jango version?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1735755532

Just wondering if anyone else has seen one like this

ROTFL!

Now THAT'S pathetic. It's just a random factory painting error that pops-up once in awhile, just like those other blue visor Jangos that just don't have the paint black put on the visors.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

What a rip-off. I bet some idiot will end up paying $80 for it.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

let them, leaves more of the properly painted figures for me
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Hey it might be worth a lot of money in the future. You never know.
    Dooku Fett's Star Wars Site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Zanders from Spaceballs

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Nice verroriation , I especially like pics 2 and 3, that's what sold me on the authenticity of this championship product.

On a related topic, does this Jango need a shave or WHAT?!? So many paint errors in this Saga line, it's driving me mad.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I don't understand.

I asked if anyone else had seen one. I know it's an error. I fail to see what is a "rip off" about it (considering the bidding started around $1.00 with no buy it now or reserve) and I fail to see why Jedi Tricks needed to be sold on the "authenticity" of it.

A simple yes or no would have done fine. I guess the answer is no.

I agree with JediTricks that there are to many paint errors going on with the Saga line. Which makes this one of MANY worthless (IMO) error/variation fig.s. If it was mine I'd return it and buy one with a correct paint job.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

You misunderstand my comments TH, I just found pics 2 and 3 to be completely void of any real "proof" because they are SO blurry that the seller would have been better off not wasting the bandwidth including them. They show off nothing.

I agree with Hellboy though, this is one of MANY errors out there pouring out of the Hasbro factory. I think I have seen an error similar to this a while back, but it's nearly impossible to remember how many Jangos I've put back due to paint errors (no silver cheeks, no visor paint, half visor paint, no blue range finder, no black stripes - they all blend together into one unpainted Jango) so I can't be sure, especially since the fainter ones look like they're not painted at all in some lights.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.