Imperial Shuttle pre-orders

Has anybody here pre-ordered the Imperial Shuttle supposed to come out in December as an FAO Schwartz exclusive??

I went to my local FAO today to pre-order, and was dumbfounded when the guy there told me they've already received 250 pre-orders, and that they're not sure if there'll be enough ships to satisfy the demand...

If anybody else has pre-ordered, please tell us how many pre-orders your FAO has received (if you happen to know).

Well the original count was 5000, much more than 250, but the count has been pushed up by Hasbro because FAO jumped the gun because they're greedy lil' serpants and they wanted to see if they'd sell at $125. Unfortunately, even though the count has been pushed up, the price has so far not dropped.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'm not sure you understood... what I said is that there's been 250 pre-orders in *this store* alone... I don't know how many FAO stores there are exactly in the U.S., but 250 seems like a lot of people, considering the toy won't be out till X'mas...

Last I heard, Hasbro had never authorized FAO to even begin taking pre-orders as nothing is finalized yet. FAO is jumping the gun here.

Let's see, give my credit card number out to some stranger over the phone for a product that doesn't even exist yet? Sure, where do I sign up?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I called my local FAO back when i first heard about them. I was number 3 on the list and didn't get have to give the my credit card number. Then about 3 days later FAO called me and told me to give my address and credit card number.