Hey this is what I need...
    -Luke in Bacta Tank
    -Teebo
    -AT-ST
    -Biker Troop (new)
    -New Stormtrooper Troop Builder Set
    -As many stormtroopers I can get
    -Carbonite Freeze Chamber
    -Boba Fett (Deluxe edition;backpack is not required)
    -Any Ewoks;Vintage or new

That's pretty much gonna do it. For trade, I have like EVERYTHING else but this. Just tell me what you need because if I were to write it out it would take me like 5 hours and I'm WAAAAY too lazyfor that.
    I'll probably think of more than that that I need so stay tuned.

I have a luke in bacta tank. I need a lot of POTJ figures, I only have a few. I also need the following episode 1 figures:
    Ki-Adi-Mundi
    Obi Wan (naboo)
    Qui-gon (naboo)
    TC-14***
    Naboo Sercurity****
    The last 2 are high priority. If interested email me at MichaelV103@Aol.com.

lord ploof
    I have about 10 orange card momc stormtroopers I can trade or sell you. My needs are:

ep 1 tc-14
    ep 1 r2-b1
    ep 1 naboo royal security
    ep 1 sio bibble
    eu (flashback photo series) emperor palpatine
    preview clonetroopers

let me know if interested, thanks.

Fango_Jett
    Yeah, I don't really have any episode 1 figures. The only ones I have are like Naboo Battle Amadala, Pademe, Darth Maul Deluxe, Final Duel Obi and Qui Gon. But I have like 100 of the old figures from like 1995-2001

I have the teebo and the deluxe boba fett. I am looking for figures past the bespin wave unless you have a bloody luke.

Fango_Jett
    Like what specific figures do you need? Also, are those carded or loose? Also again, if I don't have anything you want can I buy them off of you?

TCM Hitchhiker
    Fango, I have a few of the POTF orange carded Stormtroopers, and the Ewoks, check out my trade list, and let me know if you have any of the figures I need and are interested in working something out......

http://sirstevesguide.com/forums/sho...&threadid=9305

Thanks

I can get you like 20 Luke in Bactas, they are shelf warmers
    At a small toy store near me

bobaphil

things you need..

I have a bunch of stormtroopers on green and orange cards..i have an AT-ST but its loose, and a deluxe boba fett but im nto anxious to get rid of it unless i get something i really need.. i need from POTF: lobot, mon mothma, prune face, r2 w/ parts, 3p0 with removable limbs, leia all enw likeness, leia w/ hood, r2 w/ hologram, luke blast shield, ree-yees, death star trooper, and then im also interested in any trilogy figure in potj or saga, especially those not offered in the potf line.. let me know.. hate2runBP@hotmail.com