At what point was"Sidious" known of by Windu and Yoda.

I must have missed it. Help me out here.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

They always knew that Sidious existed from when Maul appeard, "Always two there are, no more, no less. A master and an apprentice."
    They still do not know who Sidious is but they now know his name from when Dooku told Obi-Wan that a Sith called Darth Sidious was now in control of the Republic.
    I don't think they suspect Palpatine, but I feel they may be keeping a close eye on the Senate and the Republic.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I remember now.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Anakin told Mace. I don't know if Mace told Yoda, because Yoda was on Kashyyyk.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Whitney Houston sang her famous song to them: "I Wanna Dance With Somebody." No, I mean "How Will I Know?" Then they knew. True dat.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Now we know! And knowing is half the battle.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And according to Thomas Edision, the other 50% is persperation.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.
    I am the modern man.

I don't know if this answers the question, but I do know that Yoda and Mace didn't know Jack. That's why one was launched off a building without his hand and the other banished to a swamp that makes the bayou look like Disneyland.

The prequels really took Yoda down about 200 notches for me and I never thought Windu's character got off the ground (but he is great in both the 2D and 3D Clone Wars).
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.