Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Collectors gone cold Turkey Annoynomous

I was an avid collector untill I got deap in debt, so far, for over a year I have not purchased 1 Star Wars item. So now I just go into Wal-Mart and look at all the new figs on the shelf and that gives me enough of a high to last me. Altough lately I have almost had withdrawls, I am almost contemplating on buying the 12" Jango Fett. SOMEONE PLEASE STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

You could get a part time job at Walmart, Target, or Toys R Us and just have them pay you in figures. Woo Hoo! Employee discount!
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I do work at Wal-Mart even with my discount it is expensive for me. But I also have another full time job.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I went over a year, almost a year and a half without buying anything. Now I'm back in the hobby, only buying an item here and there (well, except for my midnight madness purchases).

I know what you mean - I promised myself not to go mad on Saga and have the first 30 already!!! I also buy older stuff off net auctions and have to get people to change my login for me as I keep going husely over budget. Luckilly Yahoo auctions in the UK are closing...
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

Try buying $460 on epII release (4/23) another $300 since and having to pay $550 in Federal and state tax not to mention my other regular bills. I must be off my repulsorlift!
    Move along, move along

Ever get the feeling we're a bunch of junkies and Lucas is the pusher?
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Yep I did feel like an addict, and I broke it, hopefully........
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: Collectors gone cold Turkey Annoynomous

Originally posted by scruffziller
    I was an avid collector untill I got deap in debt, so far, for over a year I have not purchased 1 Star Wars item. So now I just go into Wal-Mart and look at all the new figs on the shelf and that gives me enough of a high to last me. Altough lately I have almost had withdrawls, I am almost contemplating on buying the 12" Jango Fett. SOMEONE PLEASE STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SLAP**SLAP

Wake up! Stop the madness!

Now, jump into a cold shower and start watching Barney. That will take away any will to collect (or to live for that matter).
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Originally posted by scruffziller
    I do work at Wal-Mart even with my discount it is expensive for me. But I also have another full time job.
    That's your fault coz you broke the cardinal rule about buying toys!

If you work in a toy store, don't ever, ever, ever buy a toy!

Buying a toy leads to suffering. Suffering leads to debt. Or something like that.

ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster