Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy Since we are getting concept figures....

we might as well start the ball rolling for some cool ones.

This is of course, assuming that the fan choice poll hasn't been hacked; but in any case, these are some concept figures that I would really like to have.

concept Vader and Luke (actually Deak Starkiller):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pre.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	1983  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Hmmm, thought that last one would be better quality.

Anyway, Luke as a girl :

Name:	luke_con.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	1984  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

and Chewbacca:

Name:	conceptchewie.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	1985  

YEAH! Concept Chewie!!! Concept Vader!!! Concept Deak!!! Concept R2-D2 (not shown... yet?)!!! Concept Han (also not shown)!!! Concept Luke ROTJ!!! Concept Luke-girl... yippee?

I'm way into the concept figures, I hope to see an accurate concept stormtrooper w/ shield and lightsaber on pegs soon, but please don't make the concept Millennium Falcon!!! That is one bland ship.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I couldn't find any good pics of concept Han, but I like the old one of him with a beard and lightsaber. I have one of Threepio and Artoo from that McQuarrie painting, but since the Vader/Deak pic came out so bad I was going to hold off. All what the heck?

Concept Threepio and Artoo:

(If anyone can find a good pic of concept Han, then please post it here.)

Name:	predroids.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	1987  

Here's a better pic of concept Artoo, I really want this one!

Name:	conartoo.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	1988  

and here is a version of Vader I hope they DO NOT make.

(still looking for that bearded Han concept scetch)

Name:	convader.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	1989  

hey B, I know exactly the pic of Han you're talking about, it also has the female Luke right? I can't find it either but here's a shot of Han with that Chewie design you posted . . .

Name:	han-chewie.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	1997  

There is a great site for Ralph McQuarrie's Star Wars concept art. It's his official website, and here is a link directly to it. Enjoy!!

http://www.ralphmcquarrie.com/menu/index.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

These might be cool in some kind of Collector's Pack.

I have no idea who and why anybody voted for that concept stormtrooper before actual characters from the trilogy is beyond me.
    "Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."