Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Bespin Duel Luke Skywalker

-Good Hamil likeness (Best likeness on a SW figure yet)
    -Great articulation for a SW figure
    -Great posability
    -Great Accesories
    -Nice Action Features (Swing/Block, Removable Hand)

I put a Green Lightsaber in his hand, and posed him w/ both hands on it. Looks like he is ready for battle. I put the green saber in, quite frankly, b/c I loved his Green Saber. I could do w/o the little lighting think that s on all the new sabers though...but the hilt is great.

His removable hand works great. It does not pop out, or look like it is pegged in. The touniquent looks cool on Luke as well, and it fits on nice and good. His big *** vane looks pretty good, but I am not big on the suction cups. Ah well...at least the figure is cool...

His articulation is good. He can be posed well. I LOVE the ball-jointed Knees! This allows him to be posed so much better.

As I said...good likeness. It looks alot like Hamill. The bruses and hair make is look like he does when he gets taken at Bespin. This is the best likeness on a Star Wars figure.

Next to Boba Fett, this is w/o a doubt my fave Star Wars figure. He is better than all the Jango's I own...

This is a great toy. I am VERY impressed.

Now if only I could find one, I would second your opinions...

I was also very impressed with the figure. It has alot of playability and I thought the antenna was pretty cool. This figure goes great with Bespin Darth. I am really impressed with HASBRO on this one.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    Now if only I could find one, I would second your opinions...
    Don't worry, you'll find one sometime. I have seen it in stores before, and he looks very cool. He has more accessories than Amanaman (Thats such a fun word to type) and Amanaman is a deluxe! Definitely looks worth it. Same with Vader.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

yes if only i could find one too
    "Not again! Obi-Wan's gonna kill me!"-Anakin Skywalker

The figure is pretty good except for the gimmick, IMO. The size of the vane though, makes it more like a deluxe figure.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

excellent figure--it would be my favorite if not for the stupid button--the likeness is awesome

take off the action feature and it's probably where we'd be if potj had stuck around
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

Jonna
    The best figure accessories ever!

(why do I feel like I have said this somewhere before?)

I picked up both Luke and Vader today and love both. I got them a KB TOys if that helps any of you.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

There's a sudden abundance of the complete Bespin wave at most Wal-Marts here now.