Page 100 of 132 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1316

um...

I've found CW wave 4 almost everywhere. Can't find Legacy w.5 at all...!

Where did you find this mother load?

Enthusiastically,

-A-

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    After a couple of weeks of finding scraps, I finally hit the mother lode this afternoon. Found all of Clone Wars wave 4 and Legacy wave 5 in large numbers.

Picked up a MagnaGuard, which I still needed to finish off CW w.4 and nearly all of Legacy w.5, except for Obi-Wan. Looked like a good figure, but I don't really need another one and I already have the holo Leia.

Other than the Leia, Ji'dai, the table with the Obi-Wan figure is pretty cool. In fact, I like all of the accessories with the ANH figures.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsdescent View Post
    I've found CW wave 4 almost everywhere. Can't find Legacy w.5 at all...!

Where did you find this mother load?

Enthusiastically,

-A-
    At Walmart in Terre Haute.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Other than the Leia, Ji'dai, the table with the Obi-Wan figure is pretty cool. In fact, I like all of the accessories with the ANH figures.
    I didn't realize Kenobi came with a table. I just noticed that Brainiac comes with a table too. I might get Ben for the table and to finish off that BAD.

I have seen none of these.

Although, at $7.46 I'm less than enthusiastic about finding them all at once.

Found Wave 5

Went to the Wal Mart in Rensselaer, IN last night. Found all of CW w.4 and Legacy w.5.

Picked up the Ben and Jawa and left the rest. Looking forward to Legacy w. 6 now...

The basic Indy Jones figures were clearanced from my WMs for $1 each. Boy, did they fly off the pegs.

wv 5

I spotted Legacy wv. 5 & CW wv. 4 at the Target in Nora tonight.

I saw the new CW two-packs at TRU today.

My girlfriend gave me Plo Koon, Padme, Goldie and the destroyer droid CW figures for Valentine's day.

You're a manwh0re, OC! Don't let her exploit you like that

I saw the Clone Wars 2-packs at TRU today; nothing special there.