Page 103 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1316
  1. #1021
    Saw my first snowtrooper in the store today. I kinda gave up hope of seeing him on a peg.

    Other than the ESB Luke the other week, I haven't seen any ESB wave of figures since. Did see a cool Grievious bobblehead at Target.

  2. #1022
    Found the animated Jar Jar wave (animated wave 6?) at TRU in Castleton today. Found all the figs from that wave except Kit Fisto. I was at that same TRU yesterday and they didn't have anything new. So they just put that assortment out in the last 24 hours and by the time I got there today, it had been picked fairly clean again... Looks like we are all out there scouting...

  3. #1023
    Quote Originally Posted by autumnsdescent View Post
    Found the animated Jar Jar wave (animated wave 6?) at TRU in Castleton today. Found all the figs from that wave except Kit Fisto. I was at that same TRU yesterday and they didn't have anything new. So they just put that assortment out in the last 24 hours and by the time I got there today, it had been picked fairly clean again... Looks like we are all out there scouting...
    Found esb wave at walmart throught the remodel. Meijer on 96th had jar Jar wave all were available.That was Fishers Walmart. They had around 12 cases. Also, sitting out were Transformers 2 merch with May 30th date.

  4. #1024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mvader91 View Post

    Found esb wave at walmart throught the remodel. Meijer on 96th had jar Jar wave all were available.That was Fishers Walmart. They had around 12 cases. Also, sitting out were Transformers 2 merch with May 30th date.
    Just to clarify - you were actually referring to the Wal Mart in Noblesville that had the 12 cases, right? I just got back from both the Fishers and Noblesville Wal Marts. The Fishers store had a lone Emperor Palpatine - which I bought. The Noblesville store, on the other hand, had the ENTIRE ESB wave and lots of it...

    Picked up Needa, Ugnaught, & Hoth Trooper there (already found Luke & Leia earlier).

    Now bring on the AOTC wave - I want me an HK-47!

  5. #1025
    Found the ESB wave in quantity at WM this afternoon. Picked up Luke, Leia, Needa, Hoth Trooper x3, and Ugnaught x3. Passed on Palpatine. What's he doing with that red lightsaber, anyway? Is that in the new ESB super special edition?
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

  6. #1026
    Quote Originally Posted by autumnsdescent View Post
    Just to clarify - you were actually referring to the Wal Mart in Noblesville that had the 12 cases, right? I just got back from both the Fishers and Noblesville Wal Marts. The Fishers store had a lone Emperor Palpatine - which I bought. The Noblesville store, on the other hand, had the ENTIRE ESB wave and lots of it...

    Picked up Needa, Ugnaught, & Hoth Trooper there (already found Luke & Leia earlier).

    Now bring on the AOTC wave - I want me an HK-47!
    Actually, like I said the Fishers Walmart that is going through a remodel. They were on pallet, so this never means they will put them all out. By my purchase, they probably only put out two cases. They were still stocking. Picked up the two rebel troopers and ugnaughts. One eachon others. Passed on emperor

  7. #1027
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Passed on Palpatine. What's he doing with that red lightsaber, anyway? Is that in the new ESB super special edition?
    I picked up Needa and the ugnaught today.

    Ji'dai's right: What's up with Palpy? I saw him loose over the weekend. With the hood removed, the face sculpt is just awful. Awful. For the record, I never paid attention to the lightsaber.

  8. #1028
    I saw the new Clone Wars figures at TRU this morning for the first time. I don't know if I really want another Jar Jar or not. Maybe if I see them at WM.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

  9. #1029
    I've seen the entire ESB wave in the stores, except for the Hoth Rebel trooper. He still eludes me. But I won't give up!

    Haven't seen too many of the CW figures lately, either.

  10. #1030
    The Legacy ESB wave is now plentiful here though the Hoth Trooper is the most popular. I have the ones I want from the wave except for the Ugnaught and Hoth Trooper variants.

    The last CW wave is pretty rare. I've only seen it once. I've never seen the Jabba or Yavin battle packs.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO