Page 109 of 132 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1316
    I saw the Octapara droid for the first time today. I can't justify paying $35 for it, since other ships are only $20 - $25.

I found part of the PM wave today. Bought the purple Padme, the chair-walking holo Sidious and the podracer. Good haul.

TPM wave

On Thursday this past week, I went hunting and found the entire TPM wave at the Walmart in Westfield. They only had one of each figure. I picked up the Queen and Rum Sleg and passed on the others. I stopped back by that same Walmart today (Saturday) and there was no evidence of that wave left.

Finding all the latest CW waves most everywhere. Picked up Loathsom, 4A-7, Jawas, & Yularen.

I found the Octura (sp?) droid, the CW 2-packs, the WM Droid Factory exclusives, and the new evolutions sets at the Lafayette Rd. Walmart. Passed on them. Nothing really grabbed me with those. I'm really looking forward to some of the future waves...

In other collecting news, a couple weeks ago, I found a Paris Escape Baroness at that Lafayette Rd. Walmart. Still looking for the Doctor and cold-weather Snakeyes...

Wedge

Almost forgot to mention -

I saw the Wedge X-wing at Target in Westfield. They only had one and, although I don't remember the exact price, it was way more than I wanted to pay for it.

On Tuesday this past week, I discovered the previous day's Labor day sale at TRU for the ATTE and BMF. Of course. I would have LOVED to have taken advantage of that...

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsdescent View Post
    In other collecting news, a couple weeks ago, I found a Paris Escape Baroness at that Lafayette Rd. Walmart. Still looking for the Doctor and cold-weather Snakeyes...
    If that's the Doctor I'm thinking it is, I want one for his accessories. I saw one at the flea market over Labor Day Weekend but didn't want to pay flea market prices.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    If that's the Doctor I'm thinking it is, I want one for his accessories. I saw one at the flea market over Labor Day Weekend but didn't want to pay flea market prices.
    Found the doctor in white coat at fishers walmart. Is this a variant?

Quote Originally Posted by Mvader91 View Post
    Found the doctor in white coat at fishers walmart. Is this a variant?
    No, he was all in black. I want to say he had like a half-mask covering the lower part of his face.

I'd never heard of this character before. I guess he was made for the movie, but I could be wrong.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    No, he was all in black. I want to say he had like a half-mask covering the lower part of his face.

I'd never heard of this character before. I guess he was made for the movie, but I could be wrong.
    Actually, dr. Rex Lewis ska cobra commander. Keepin some of the changes straight was interesting for me too. Lol

I saw the second WM exclusive two-packs (Rex and Cody with clones) at WM over the weekend. The Clarksville WM also restocked their exclusive Evolutions set.

Other than that, nothing really new on the pegs. I haven't seen TPM wave in a couple of weeks.

A buddy did find the WM droid factory set I was wanting: Maul and the droid from Shadow Hunter.

I haven't seen any new figures since the latest Clone Wars waves hit. I've spent a lot of money on LEGO recently and bought an HD camcorder last week so I'm happy for the respite on the action figure front.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

West Side Indy find

Long time since I posted...

I wandered into the Target on West 38th street tonight and they had the entire ROTJ wave on the pegs. This is the first major find for me in about a month so I was pretty jazzed. Most of the TPM wave seems to have passed me by though...

-rat
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Pig: The living one.
    Pig: You must think I'm really stupid.