Page 110 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1316

Smile

Walmart fishers had cw thire luminara wave tonight! Only one case though it comes with Rex repack.

Quote Originally Posted by Mvader91 View Post
    Walmart fishers had cw thire luminara wave tonight! Only one case though it comes with Rex repack.
    I saw the remains of this wave today at the NA WM. The only figure on the peg was the AAT/camo battle droid.

Found the TPM and latest CW wave at WM. I picked up Luminara, Argyus, Thire, Rum Sleg, Holo Sidious, and Clegg Holdfast. Passed on the others. Neat looking BAD, but I'm not buying the other crap to build it.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Found the TPM and latest CW wave at WM. I picked up Luminara, Argyus, Thire, Rum Sleg, Holo Sidious, and Clegg Holdfast. Passed on the others. Neat looking BAD, but I'm not buying the other crap to build it.
    I keep finding the leftovers from the TPM wave. Saw Obi-Wan yesterday, but Rum still eludes me.

Just received my qui gonn eopie today! looks pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mvader91 View Post
    Just received my qui gonn eopie today! looks pretty sweet.
    Mine arrived on Tuesday. It is sweet. I haven't popped it out of the package yet.

I found the ROTJ wave and new comic packs at Kmart this afternoon. Picked up Slave Leia, Ewoks, Nien Nunb, Major Panno, Giran, Malakili, and Nikto Gunner. Of the comic packs I got Yuuzhan Vong & Kyle Katarn and Lumiya & Luke. Passed on Darth Krayt & Sigel Dare.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I found the ROTJ wave and new comic packs at Kmart this afternoon. Picked up Slave Leia, Ewoks, Nien Nunb, Major Panno, Giran, Malakili, and Nikto Gunner. Of the comic packs I got Yuuzhan Vong & Kyle Katarn and Lumiya & Luke. Passed on Darth Krayt & Sigel Dare.
    I also found the entire ROTJ wave today (10/09/09) at a KMart. They only had one of each figure. I picked up the new Luke, the Slave Leia, and Major Panno (Prune Face). Passed on the rest for now. Not happy about the $8.99 / figure price tag at KMarts. Almost as bad as Kohl's. No sign of the new comic packs at the East Washington Street or Pendleton Pike KMarts.

TRU Castleton still has yet to put any Build-A-Droid figures out in the new card packaging that debuted in July. I saw 3 TIE Interceptors there yesterday and when I went back today, all 3 were gone.

I saw the new CW Y-Wing at 2 different Target Stores. This looks like a really cool ship. Not happy about the price tag, though.

As soon as I find the ROTJ wave & comic packs at Walmart I'll be returning the ones I got at Kmart. I'm not paying $9 for figures and $15 for comic packs.

The TRU here still has a ton of blue carded figures, which they got in for their last 3 for 2 sale. Everyone already has them so naturally they didn't sell. I did see the TIE Interceptor at my TRU today as well.

I'm tempted to get the Hasbro Clone Wars vehicles but the cost is too high. I don't mind shelling out for the LEGO versions though.

I'm tempted to get the Hasbro Clone Wars vehicles but the cost is too high. I don't mind shelling out for the LEGO versions though.
    Christmas is just 70+ days away, so I'm positive that some store will run these vehicles on sale at least once.

Found the Gungan warrior today. Not too shabby.