Page 112 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1316
    Rat, give it some more time. With the holidays almost upon us, the stores will be moving more stock and clearing out the warehouses.

Also try Kmart and Meijer. When the AOTC wave was reported to be hard to find, I found it at Meijer.

Actually I came across whinier than I intended.

Geez Autumn what do you do for a living?

Actually I cover the state doing maintenance work for Speedway, so I know what it's like to see all these stores, it is just having time to stop.

I remind myself of one thing and that is I always luck into the figures I need. It is all patience. But with the Hasbro Rep saying there are less of them out there this time, I really wonder. I figure in a week or two I will wander into my Wal-Mart and they will have an endcap of all of them. It has happened more times than I can count.

And if I don't I don't. Truthfully they are four figures I could go either way about. Rum Sleg is a victim of his own hype, in that as fans we have made him the big deal he is. The Sidious Holo looks cool, but do I need another Gungan or Obi-Wan?

I say all that but the blur you would see as I grab them off the pegs would hurt your eyes.

At least they aren't astromechs. Then I would be nutty...

-Rat
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Pig: The living one.
    Pig: You must think I'm really stupid.

Well today I did manage to find a Holo Sidious, so that is something. So far the Brownsburg Wal-mart has been my friend for the TPM wave.

Also, according to the end of the pegs they were selling Legends figures for $5.00 apiece. Something to look into if you are looking for any of those...
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Meijer has figures on sale for $5 this week. I price-matched at WM and picked up the TPM Obi-Wan I needed.

Picked up an AT-TE for $49.99 at the Toys R Us door-buster event tonight. Nifty vehicle. Feel like it was a good deal at that price...

Still have yet to see the Legacy collection at TRU Castleton since before the card changeover back in July...

The Geonosis two-packs finally landed at the Clarksville Target. There were only three left. I want to get the sets with the new Jedi included.

Well, I found Rum Sleg this afternoon at Avon Miejer. And I got it for 5 bucks to boot. That just leaves the Gungan and Obi-Wan for me to find. And I can live with or without them.

Also, Meijer has the Marvel Universe figures for 5 as well. I grabbed the new paint job on the Thing. He now has the darker blue "Byrne era" pants on.

-Rat

The AT-ST set landed at the C'ville WM. I don't think it's worth the $44. And the WM droid factory sets have made a return visit.

I saw the AT-ST and the Dewback at local WM's in the last couple days. I'd like to have the 2-seater AT-ST but am unwilling to pay $45 for it too. And the old POTF2 Dewback is sufficient for my needs - I know I have at least 2 or 3 of them.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I saw the AT-ST and the Dewback at local WM's in the last couple days. I'd like to have the 2-seater AT-ST but am unwilling to play $45 for it too. And the old POTF2 Dewback is sufficient for my needs - I know I have at least 2 or 3 of them.
    I have to agree. I bought the last AT-ST from a few years ago loose and it's sufficient for my needs.

I like the new dewback but I still have several of the older version from when TRU clearanced them out for $5.