Page 114 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1316
    I had my monthly club meeting and I hit a bunch of stores on the way home. Did more looking than buying.

Saw the gunner turret and Vulture's Row battle packs at a Louisville WM. The Vulture Row is a possible buy. I like the turrets, but it's one per bp, and it would be close to $50 to outfit a gunship.

Found the CW trading cards at two different Targets. They're nice cards.

I took advantage of Kmart's BOGO free sale and picked up ROTJ Nikto gunner and Nieb Niub. Two legs for two different droids. Blast it.

I picked up Clone Wars figures Captain Rex, Commander Cody, Matchstick, and Ziro's Assassin Droid courtesy Kmart's BOGO free sale. Also got the new Padme at WM finally, though I've seen and passed on her a few times before.

I usually hit all the stores before the big Thanksgiving shopping weekend and pick up anything I've been holding off on getting before it's gone for good.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Price matched kmart's ad at meijer! Figs for4 bucks! Got all tattooine wave and rots wave! Sweet deals!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mvader91 View Post
    Price matched kmart's ad at meijer! Figs for4 bucks! Got all tattooine wave and rots wave! Sweet deals!!
    I wondered if a store would recognize the BOGO offer. Good to know for future reference.

With the Kmart ad, I picked up both Nikto gunners, the ewoks and Nieb Niub.

Meijer has figures for $5.50 on Black Friday so I'll be hitting there.

I had some good Black Friday success.

I picked up the figures I had stashed at the NA Meijer today for $5.50 each: Jawa, bald chick, Lizard, Argyus and Jedi Luke.

Picked up the scanner techie at the Jeff Meijer.

I splurged a little bit at the NA Kohl's and bought the ROTS Cody and Jeremy Bulloch/pilot and McQuarrie IG-88 for $7.25.

I also picked up the last two Hallmark SW ornaments I needed for a decent price at Kohl's.

The walmart on Lafayette Rd. is my friend today! Found the entire ESB wave this morning. They also have the entire ROTJ wave for those still looking.

I didn't think the ESB wave was coming out until January. When I saw reports on here that the wave has been found in retail now, I knew that there would be a decent chance that this will be the hardest wave to find - especially after the Christmas reset.

Now I'm looking forward to the EU wave in January...

I saw that the WMs here had the cube display today while out at noon but they were picked clean. Basic figures are $6 each now. I did see concept IG-88, Utai, Stormtrooper Han, Capt. Colton, etc. but nothing new beyond that.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I saw that the WMs here had the cube display today while out at noon but they were picked clean. Basic figures are $6 each now. I did see concept IG-88, Utai, Stormtrooper Han, Capt. Colton, etc. but nothing new beyond that.
    I just read that. I was at the NA WM last night buying milk and swung by the toy dept. The signage hadn't been changed to reflect the price change yet.

I saw R2-X2 at WM and found a lone Snowtrooper under the shelving at another WM today so the ESB wave has hit here. I apparently hit the wrong WM's Friday; otherwise I'd probably would've run into the entire wave.

Found the whole wave in Brazil, Ind.

Ji'Dai:

They have indeed landed in our area. Brazil WM had one each Willrow Hood, Bespin Guard, Snowtrooper (Concept), the new droid, Zuckuss, AT-AT Driver (helmet off) and Snowspeeder Luke. I snagged them all, but they did have plenty of the ANH and ROTJ wave, including Slave Leia. All I haven't seen so far are the ANH Chewie and the Utai.

Good hunting.