Page 115 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1316
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I saw R2-X2 at WM and found a lone Snowtrooper under the shelving at another WM today so the ESB wave has hit here. I apparently hit the wrong WM's Friday; otherwise I'd probably would've run into the entire wave.
    Story of my collecting career. Wrong store, wrong day.

A buddy did pick up the slave Leia for me. : )

The ROTJ wave isn't rare here. I've seen quite a few slave Leias. I own two and with prices down I'm looking at getting another when I find one with good paint.

I was hoping to see the ESB wave this morning. Stores were freshly stocked, but with things I already have.

Ji'Dai:

Unless they've sold out in the last few hours, go check the Sullivan Wal-Mart on U.S. 41, a few miles south of Terre Haute, where you will find the entire ESB wave.

Merry Christmas!

D.A.

If Sullivan offered more than just that one dinky Walmart, I'd probably go there more often. I usually only stop at the Sullivan Walmart if I'm going to Vincennes, which at least has a Super WM with a Kmart across the street, plus a Kohls down the way from both. But these days, if I'm going shopping, I really prefer to go to Indy, which offers a greater variety of retail stores for just about everything. I find that really makes the trip more worthwhile and enjoyable.

I finally picked up the CW Luminara figure, which I needed, at the Clarksville WM.

I'm surprised the Feluccia grub battle pack isn't more scarce than it is. It's turned into a shelf warmer. I might have to pick one up after the holidays.

The TRU here had all the 2010 Star Wars LEGO sets on the shelf this morning. TRU's mark-up is a little too high for my taste. Otherwise I would've bought them all.

I took advantage of the Kohl's sale Friday night and picked up the ANH Han/stormie gear, Utapi, the CW alien general and one other for $6.53, after the discounts.

TRU is beginning to raise prices. I noticed that the comic packs are now $13.99 and the Deluxe actually had two price tags, depending on which peg you looked at.. either $17.99 or $19.99. I wonder what basic figure prices will be. I may stop collecting if basic figures jump to $9.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    TRU is beginning to raise prices. I noticed that the comic packs are now $13.99 and the Deluxe actually had two price tags, depending on which peg you looked at.. either $17.99 or $19.99. I wonder what basic figure prices will be. I may stop collecting if basic figures jump to $9.
    I can't remember the last time I bought a figure at TRU. Months, at least.

I don't know what the deal with the NA WM is. The same figures have hung on the pegs for most of the holiday season. No new merchandise. I'm finding newer figures at other places, except the NA WM.

TRU has a sale this week 2 figures for $9.99, which is pretty good considering WM's $6 rollback sale has ended. I picked up Clone Wars Grievous and Kit Fisto today. I may go back tomorrow morning and see what others I might want. They have lots of cases of Clone Wars figures on the top shelf so they're keeping the pegs stocked. Plus there are many figs I passed on at the higher price that I might consider buying on sale.

The WMs here are fully stocked, but mostly with ROTJ and Clone Wars figures. I was hoping to find the ESB wave while figures were on sale, but no such luck. The Dewbacks and AT-STs don't seem to be moving at all. Might see those on clearance after christmas.