Page 116 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1316
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    TRU is beginning to raise prices. I noticed that the comic packs are now $13.99 and the Deluxe actually had two price tags, depending on which peg you looked at.. either $17.99 or $19.99. I wonder what basic figure prices will be. I may stop collecting if basic figures jump to $9.
    It's not really going to matter for me after January since it looks like it will be fall before there are any new Legacy figures in '10. Never warmed up to the CW stuff.

BTW, OC I was down in your neck of the woods Saturday. I had to secure the lot of a closed Speedway station on State Street. Didn't have time to check out the local stores, but if they are anything like the ones here I didn't miss anything.

The Rat
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Pig: The living one.
    Pig: You must think I'm really stupid.

The Dewbacks and AT-STs don't seem to be moving at all. Might see those on clearance after christmas.
    It's just the opposite in my area. They're just about gone, if not gone. The AT-STs are easier to find, but like two or three per store. That's the case at the Clarksville and NA WMs.

I visited several WMs in Louisville today and didn't see either.

I'm hoping to pick up a Dewback and AT-ST on clearance after christmas. There are more AT-STs than Dewbacks, but the beasts aren't rare. Also would like to get more Amanin from that comic pack - those have been pegwarming too. Only the Ewok 3-pack sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by darth maul rat View Post
    BTW, OC I was down in your neck of the woods Saturday. I had to secure the lot of a closed Speedway station on State Street. Didn't have time to check out the local stores, but if they are anything like the ones here I didn't miss anything.
    It's really been hit-or-miss this holiday season. The NA WM has really been pathetic; the figures haven't been restocked as well as they could, and I've visited the store at all hours of the day, too. The Clarksville stores seem to have done a better job stocking than NA.

Meijer and Kohl's have been good to me.

I'm hoping to pick up a Dewback and AT-ST on clearance after christmas. There are more AT-STs than Dewbacks, but the beasts aren't rare. Also would like to get more Amanin from that comic pack - those have been pegwarming too. Only the Ewok 3-pack sold out.
    Since you mentioned it, Ji'dai, I haven't seen the Ewok pack in a while. I went on my yearly Christmas toy run and hit a couple of off-the-beaten path WMs in Louisville and didn't see any of the WM comic packs.

The ESB wave is hitting but I just can't seem to beat the other collectors to the punch and find them all on the pegs. Today I saw Zuckuss, black Bespin Guard, Willrow Hood, and Snowspeeder Luke.

WM here is also stocking the new 2010 LEGO sets, including Star Wars.

I found one of the '10 Lego sets at a Louisville Target. Bought it for the girlfriend's son's birthday, which is in a few weeks.

I picked up the WM Evolutions pilot set for $12.48 the other day, the Octo droid for $17.48, as well as one of the WM exclusive GI Joe playsets for $7.48. It's the sit-down gunner station, which I'm going to customize.

Well I took the kids out for a last day of the year shopping run and found the AT-AT Driver and Willrow Hood at the Plainfield Wal-Mart. They had a bunch of the Droid Factory 2-sets still at $17.00 apiece. I checked the scanner to be sure. Other stores are giving them away, and they're still full price here.

I went out later to Brownsburg WM and found the Marvel Universe Goliath/Iron Man 2-pk for $13.48. They may still have a few. And they had about a dozen of the exclusive 3-pks for 12.48. Just the 2 pilots ones though.

And hey, I'm first post of the new year!

-Rat
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Pig: The living one.
    Pig: You must think I'm really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by darth maul rat View Post
    Well I took the kids out for a last day of the year shopping run and found the AT-AT Driver and Willrow Hood at the Plainfield Wal-Mart. They had a bunch of the Droid Factory 2-sets still at $17.00 apiece. I checked the scanner to be sure. Other stores are giving them away, and they're still full price here.

I went out later to Brownsburg WM and found the Marvel Universe Goliath/Iron Man 2-pk for $13.48. They may still have a few. And they had about a dozen of the exclusive 3-pks for 12.48. Just the 2 pilots ones though.

And hey, I'm first post of the new year!

-Rat
    Found two packs of legacy collection at Target in Nora for 7.46! Slave leia and Luke Jedi bundled together! Pretty sweet deal.

After searching 5 Walmarts, I was finally smart enough to pull a department manager and ask them to look up the SKU for the Turbo Tank and then pull the inventory of all surrounding stores for 50 miles. Turns out only one store in 50 mile radius of Indianapolis had any left: West 86th street and Michigan Rd. And they only showed 2 left in stock. I drove over and found both of them. One box had been opened. The other's box was not in the greatest condition, but it was intact, so I bought it... for $49.98. What a great deal!

Found the Octupura Droid on sale at the Noblesville Walmart for $17.50. Passed on it though. The Pendleton Pike Walmart has the evolutions sets for $12.48 each and they even have a couple of the ones with the coveted republic commando. The sets are back in the Christmas clearance isles with the ornaments, of all places.

Found the Wedge X-wing on sales for about $35 at the Target at Washington Square. That's the only place I've seen it on sale though.

Found the Droid Factory Walmart 2 packs at almost all Walmarts so far, but they are still $17.00 each. If these things go down to $2.50 each like the forums say they are in Texas, I'll pick them up...

Visited TRU in Castleton today. They had nothing. Literally nothing. No SW action figures at all. Completely liquidated.

I am really looking forward to the last Legacy wave being released as well as the new Force Unleashed TRU exclusives...

The pickings are still slim down here. The new figures are hitting in Louisville but not on my side of the river. I doubt that the Clarksville and NA WMs have gotten in the last couple of waves of figures.

I saw Wilrow Hood at the flea market for $10. I passed. He's a chunky little guy, isn't he?