Page 117 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1316
    Willrow's beer belly is kinda funny after years of getting all these buff or scrawny figures. Both Willrow and the black Bespin Guard are getting easier to find. I'm seeing more Snowspeeder Lukes and the occasional Zuckuss too so collectors have had their fill of those figs apparently. I've seen R2-X2 and the Snowtrooper once. The rest elude me.

Picked up a Turbo Tank for half price last week. Still on the fence about the Octupara Droid. Passed on the Y-Wing at $40, and now they're gone.

Has anybody seen the ESB wave anywhere other than Walmart?
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Pig: The living one.
    Pig: You must think I'm really stupid.

Ji'dai - where were the Y-wings on sale for $40?

I've only seen the ESB wave at Walmart.

There was a lone Y-Wing in a dented box and several ARC-170s at a WM here. I passed on the Y-Wing at $45 and again at $40, but it was gone when I went back to check on it over the weekend.

Thanks. My closest Walmart is Pendleton Pike. They had a lone Y-wing (opened box) on 12/31. The price scanner still listed it as $64.99. I'll keep an eye out for it elsewhere though. $40 is a good price for it. I received gift cards to Target and TRU. Really wish these specials were advertised somewhere so I could get a price match. I don't think my local Targets are too keen to price match off of a receipt...

I saw the ESB wave, and picked up the R2 unit. Is the black Bespin guard hard to find?

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsdescent View Post
    Thanks. My closest Walmart is Pendleton Pike. They had a lone Y-wing (opened box) on 12/31. The price scanner still listed it as $64.99. I'll keep an eye out for it elsewhere though. $40 is a good price for it. I received gift cards to Target and TRU. Really wish these specials were advertised somewhere so I could get a price match. I don't think my local Targets are too keen to price match off of a receipt...
    These toys were all in the clearance aisle so they're not exactly advertised sale prices. I know WM stores won't price match receipts from another WM store, although I have gotten them to price match from a WM ad.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    I saw the ESB wave, and picked up the R2 unit. Is the black Bespin guard hard to find?
    I see Willrow and the Bespin Guard frequently. Usually just one of each, but they're more common than the others in the wave.

I finished up the ESB wave tonight at AVON Walmart. They had at least two of each figure except for R2-X2. I grabbed the only one they had of it. And a Luke and a Concept Snowtrooper. Had all the others. Grab 'em while you can.

-Rat
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Pig: The living one.
    Pig: You must think I'm really stupid.

I saw the alien-looking Bespin guard at the flea market over the weekend for $10.

I picked up the WM Evolutions Imp pilot set for $12.48 today. I was surprised to see this set show up again. I have all three sets now.

I found the ESB wave at WM at lunchtime. Most were on the pegs in the action figure aisle but the Concept Snowtrooper and another AT-AT Driver were lying on an endcap. I picked up R2-X2, Zuckuss, and the Concept Snowtrooper.

Also saw the craptacular Unleashed battle packs and the value packs with 2 figures for $7.46. The value packs were all Legends figures - stuff I don't want/need.