Page 119 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1316
    Found Boba Fett and concept Ki-Adi at Meijer. Other than that, nothing new.

I saw the new tank the other day. It was either at WM or Target; can't remember which.

The girlfriend found the cold weather Annie for me in Florida!!! She's on the lookout for others in the new CW wave.

Saw the new WM exclusive comic packs today at the NA store. I liked the Imp and the droid set better than the scout trooper set.

Nothing else new to report.

Found the following new comic packs at the Meijer at 96th street and I69 tonight:

* T'ra Saa and Tholme
    * Ulic Qel-Droma and Exar Kun
    * Darth Krayt and Sigel Dare
    * Clone Lieutenant and trooper (orange E3 clones)
    * Shadowtrooper with Black Hole Hologram
    * Clone trooper and clone commander (Kashyyyk)

There was only one of each pack and priced at close to $15 each. I passed on all of them after seeing them in person. If Sigel Dare's eyes were painted better I would have at least picked that one up. Still, money is tight for me right now, so I wasn't able to pick anything up anyway.

Happy Hunting!

My WM still has 10 AT-STs at regular price, but moved them to a different spot. So they finally might drop the price.

Still haven't seen the new comic packs. I hear Target is the place to go, but I keep missing them.

The TRU exclusive wave of figures have been spotted in my area. I went and checked today but they were all gone. The new droid parts look pretty cool.

Still haven't seen the latest CW wave. : (

Anyone else having a difficult time finding the last CW wave?

The AT-STs are finally gone at the NA WM. Don't know what the final price was.

After months of eluding me, I found the dome and third leg for the blue R2 unit!!!! Really made my day.

I hit the TRU on East Washington in Indy on Friday around noon and they didn't have anything on the pegs that resembled the EU wave.

On Saturday I was in Lafayette and hit the TRU there and found the same thing. Nothing, not even the remnants that some of the California guys talk about. But I did find a really cool Friday the 13th Hockey Mask that NECA has put out.

-DMR
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Pig: The living one.
    Pig: You must think I'm really stupid.