Page 124 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1316

Talking

Saw the AT-AT at the Clarksville Target and WM over the weekend. It was nice. I'm curious to see how cheap it might get on sale.

Got my loot from the guys who went to C5. The exclusive comic 2-pack is very nice. Bought an art print, too, one from Jeff Carlisle. It's nice, too.

Castleton TRU had the Vintage ATAT today and wave 2 with foil cards! Better hurry.

Suck. I was at the Castleton TRU Friday night and they had nothing. Nada!

I did take these pictures at the Washington street TRU this afternoon:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0691.jpg   IMG_0692.jpg  

Found the remnants of Wave 2 last night at Avon Wal-mart. They had Sidious, Kenobi and Clonetrooper. The Clone may be one of the worst figures I have seen in a while, and can anybody tell me if that is the same Obi-Wan they have repacked about four times now? (The Pilot one). By comparison, Sidious didn't look that bad. Instead I grabbed a Winter Soldier, an Iron Patriot and an Iron Spider-Man. I was in a Marvel mood.

-dmr
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Pig: The living one.
    Pig: You must think I'm really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by darth maul rat View Post
    Found the remnants of Wave 2 last night at Avon Wal-mart. They had Sidious, Kenobi and Clonetrooper. The Clone may be one of the worst figures I have seen in a while, and can anybody tell me if that is the same Obi-Wan they have repacked about four times now? (The Pilot one). By comparison, Sidious didn't look that bad. Instead I grabbed a Winter Soldier, an Iron Patriot and an Iron Spider-Man. I was in a Marvel mood.

-dmr
    Obi-wan is the exact same....a soft goods jedi robe is included now

So it's pretty much the same as when they repacked it with a soft cloak in the Saga line (#28)?

-dmr
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

I haven't seen anyone break it down yet, but which figures in Wave 2 are new, which are repaints and which are retools?

Usually Rebelscum does it, but they haven't yet.

-dmr

Quote Originally Posted by darth maul rat View Post

-dmr
    You're right about the Obi, DMR. It's at least the fourth time. The body is one of my favorites for customizing generic Jedi.

I saw Sidious today, as well as the sandtrooper. Sidious looked good. The sandtrooper was equipped with the same rifle the WM sandie/dewback came with.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    You're right about the Obi, DMR. It's at least the fourth time. The body is one of my favorites for customizing generic Jedi.

I saw Sidious today, as well as the sandtrooper. Sidious looked good. The sandtrooper was equipped with the same rifle the WM sandie/dewback came with.
    When I saw Obi Saturday night at first I was going to grab it. And then I looked at the Clonetrooper as well, and my first thought was "Ugh. What is with that helmet?" So I put it back, and then I looked at Obi and thought that I had it at least twice over if not more. Not even the Vintage card could sell me.

I found a post on another thread that answered a lot of my questions. As you pointed out, the Sandtrooper is from the Dewback set, so I may get it. I haven't opened my Dewback yet, but as some have pointed out having more than one can come in handy.

Grievous has a new cape, right?

Magnaguard looks pretty sweet, so I will get it.

Anakin has new head and arms, right?

The only one I really haven't heard much about it Cody. It seems like he is a retool, but I may be wrong.

As it goes, I probably won't make it out hunting again until next weekend.

This is one wave I will probably get most of, but I am in no big hurry to do so. I am still recovering from everything that hit at the end of July.

-dmr

Anakin supposedly has a rougher, more mature looking face sculpt. I haven't seen him in person yet, but that's what I read.