Page 127 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1316
    Well, I lucked into the other pilots set I needed at the Muncie TRU. Again, I got lucky. But they are out there for the taking. Still haven't seen any new vintage. There has been a smattering of the new CW wave, but the only one I have been looking for is the astromech.

-dmr
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Pig: The living one.
    Pig: You must think I'm really stupid.

I went out looking for the first time in a while this past weekend; the weather was cooperating. Didn't see anything.

The Kmart Capt. Lock has been found in my area, so I'll go out looking for that.

I went by the Target on 38th street tonight. Nothing new, but something interesting. They had three DC Classics figures that were anything but. Instead of Robin and the Metal Man figure, there was a Marvel Legends Bullseye and a Iron Man Cap Armor figure. There was also a Leader figure in another package. The guy did a tremendous job, as I could not find any seams or anything to show how he did it.

But the worst part of it all was that Target had a price tag on them, similar to the Clearance tag, but this one said "Repackage" on it, and they still wanted $10.51 apiece for them!
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

I saw the newest CW wave at the TRU on Washington Street today. Saw it at the Super Target at 116th street over the weekend. Only figure from that wave I am remotely interested in is Hevy in training gear. Saw it at TRU, but decided to pick it up elsewhere cheaper. No sightings of Vintage waves 4 or 5 yet. A couple Meijer stores finally put Wave 3 out though.

Found Wave 5 (New Hope themed) today at the Walmart in Anderson, IN. They had it in abundance. I looked through it all and was grossly disappointed with the quality of the facial sculpts of Yoda & Han. The Storm Trooper, Gree, and the Utapau Clone all come with those ugly yellow soft plastic helmets (well, Gree's is painted an off-color green). I picked up the new ANH Luke because it is supposed to be based on the sculpt of that battle pack I passed on a year ago. The card photos outshine the figures themselves for this wave in my opinion. Still no sign of Wave 4 (AOTC themed).

Found the newest CW wave at that same Walmart - also in abundance.

Then I checked about 2 Targets, 2 Walmarts, & a TRU in Indy today and found nothing. So apparently that Walmart in Anderson is worth a visit once in a while...

I saw a few of the AOTC vintage wave at the NA Target today. I have to say I was impressed with the detail on the Obi-Wan. Nice detail on his tunic and boots. Even though I have a few of the earlier versions of that particular figure, I might have to buy the new vintage.

Mace and Jango looked good, too. No sign of Anakin and Padme, which are the ones I want.

Saw one Capt. Lock at the NA Kmart but didn't get it...yet.

I have lucked out at the Anderson Wal-Mart before as well, but I probably haven't been in there in a year. I was at the Brownsburg Wal-Mart tonight and there was nothing. It's hard to judge at these stores whether the new stuff has been taken or if it's just the lousy selection. Like so many stores right now they had a bunch of Clones and Sandtroopers.

Made a Sunday morning run. The Wal-mart in Avon had the remnants of Wave 5, with the Ceremony Han, Death Star Escape Luke and 212th Battalion Clone still on the pegs, along with the corrected card Luke. The Target in Plainfield had a Super Battle Droid from the AOTC wave, but no others, and only about six other Vintage figures total.

Avon Target and Plainfield Wal-mart had nothing.

I noticed that all the Vintage clone troopers and sand troopers at the 96th Street & I69 Walmart were moved to the clearance isle. So at a couple other Walmarts, I have taken the privilege of doing the same to their Vintage selection. It's amazing how much space this really creates on the pegs! I took 24 sand troopers and 19 clones to the clearance isle at the Walmart at Pendleton Pike. The pegs were full before. Afterwards, they had maybe 8 figures on them total (mostly Obi Wans). Trying to send a not-so-subtle hint to the stock person to put more out...

Also noticed that at the Walmart at 96th Street & I69, the Tie Bomber was on clearance for $12.50. If you want one, go get 'em.

Found Vintage Wave 5 again at a different Walmart. This time it's the Wallyworld by Keystone Ave. & 75th Street.

No sign of Wave 4.

Happy Hunting!