Page 128 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1316
    Quote Originally Posted by autumnsdescent View Post
    I noticed that all the Vintage clone troopers and sand troopers at the 96th Street & I69 Walmart were moved to the clearance isle. So at a couple other Walmarts, I have taken the privilege of doing the same to their Vintage selection. It's amazing how much space this really creates on the pegs! I took 24 sand troopers and 19 clones to the clearance isle at the Walmart at Pendleton Pike. The pegs were full before. Afterwards, they had maybe 8 figures on them total (mostly Obi Wans). Trying to send a not-so-subtle hint to the stock person to put more out...

Also noticed that at the Walmart at 96th Street & I69, the Tie Bomber was on clearance for $12.50. If you want one, go get 'em.
    Strange I went to 96th street and 69 Walmart. The tie bombers rang up $38.97 with a $25.00 clearance sticker on it? WTH? are the clearance ones somewhere other than in lawn and garden. All the clones and sandtroopers you relocated are back on the pegs. FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Mvader91 View Post
    Strange I went to 96th street and 69 Walmart. The tie bombers rang up $38.97 with a $25.00 clearance sticker on it? WTH? are the clearance ones somewhere other than in lawn and garden. All the clones and sandtroopers you relocated are back on the pegs. FYI
    Doh! Rest assured I'll scoop those clones back to the clearance isle next time I'm in that store. Dunno why the Tie Bomber is ringing up that way. You found it where I did, with the marked price that I found it. The shelf it was on had a sign stating to take and additional 50% off marked price...

Doh! Rest assured I'll scoop those clones back to the clearance isle next time I'm in that store. Dunno why the Tie Bomber is ringing up that way. You found it where I did, with the marked price that I found it. The shelf it was on had a sign stating to take and additional 50% off marked price...
    Thanks for the tip at least Walmart seems to always jack their"Clearance"" pricing?

I was at a Walmart in Terrible Haute today and found Vintage Waves 4 and 5. The only figure they didn't have was the new Padme in outlander disguise... which is the one figure I really want from the wave.

Also not happy about the $8.96 price point for Vintage now...

wait indiana wws just found? way 2 go leuis and clark.
    sumtimes ppl make a war and why is for? i dno think war cool,
    *LIKE IF YOU AGREE*

I was at a Walmart in Terrible Haute today and found Vintage Waves 4 and 5. The only figure they didn't have was the new Padme in outlander disguise... which is the one figure I really want from the wave.

Also not happy about the $8.96 price point for Vintage now...
    I agree. I know there are a lot of outside forces causing it. (I work in the gasoline industry). But still. For some reason, I just cannot get too jazzed about these waves. It's either the price or the figures themselves or a combination of both. But I am not in any great hurry to get them. Except for R5-D4. I love my astromechs.

-dmr
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Pig: The living one.
    Pig: You must think I'm really stupid.

I finally found Hevy today at the Clarksville WM. Made my day.

I'm not happy about the price increase, either. I figure, after figures are clogging up the pegs for another month or so, some of the stores might reduce the price.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    I finally found Hevy today at the Clarksville WM. Made my day.

I'm not happy about the price increase, either. I figure, after figures are clogging up the pegs for another month or so, some of the stores might reduce the price.
    Yeah, it might be like that month or so that everyone had the Iron Man figures for $5.00

Hit a bunch of stores today and had nothing to show for it. Started out with the Avon WM, Target and Meijer, then the Plainfield WM and Target. All of them had nothing. Then later in the day my son and I hit the Eastside TRU. If anyone needs them they had three of each of the Battle over Endor packs. Then we ended things at the Pendleton Pike WM. Nothing new at all. Oh well...

-dmr
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

dmr - head to the East Washington Street WM. They have most of the AOTC wave. I picked up Padme there this afternoon. Still have yet to see Zam or the Senate Guard. I have found the rest of that wave though...

dmr - head to the East Washington Street WM. They have most of the AOTC wave. I picked up Padme there this afternoon. Still have yet to see Zam or the Senate Guard. I have found the rest of that wave though...
    Man, I was down the street from there Sunday at the TRU, but my son and I had been to the convention at 21st and Shadeland and he wanted to hit the Eastside Comic Carnival before we headed back to the West Side, so we ended up at the Pendleton Pike one instead. I think in all the years that I have gone by the East Washington WM I have never had any luck there. Oh Well.

-dmr