Page 22 of 132 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

The local K-Mart has the two new LEGO sets. The retailer is also running a BOGO 50% sale this week so this might be an opportune time to buy them. I wait for clearance time personally.

TRU sold through most of their ROTS figures; there were still some R4s and Tions left. No sign of the figures at other local retailers.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I have yet to buy a Lego set at regular price.

Found the ROTs jedi starfighter at Jeff Meijer last night. The 'sneak preview' logo is a sticker, so I'm guessing the ship will be released again later this year.

I might go back later this week and try to get another; if not, definitely a rain check.

Meijer also raised the prices on basic figures -- $6.99. They had the OTC biker scout but, between the starfighter and groceries, I couldn't get everything.

All those nasty things I've said about the Clarksville Target, I take back (at least for now!) I found the new Unleashed there on Saturday. I bought the stormie. He's too cool.

I'll get Aurra next. The spike in Aurra's head is transparent. Everyone I know who've seen it thought it was supposed to be colored. It's something that can be fixed with a little dab of paint.

Yeah, I saw the new Unleashed at Wal-Mart today. I don't collect the line, but they are pretty neat. Since seeing pics of this wave I was wondering what the "Bonus Figure" was... it's a WOTC miniature figure. Even though these sport a heavier cardstock every one was damaged.

Also spotted the new Lightsaber/DVD combo.

I'm disappointed in local stores piecemeal stocking of the ROTS preview wave. What are they waiting for? In a month tons of movie merchandise will be begin shipping out to stores for the April 2 street date.
    Last edited by Ji'dai; 02-15-2005 at 02:36 PM.

ya im kinda disapointed in that as well, only seen a few stores with limited numbers of them-luckily i picked up a set of em

how much was the new ROTS saber/dvd combo going for?
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

The Lightsaber/DVD is in OTC packaging and runs about $20.

I haven't seen the ROTS previews at the New Albany WM. The Clarksville WM has all except the wookie, which I need. I don't want to pay more than $6 for the figure.

One store will have one line, other stores will have nothing. Meijer has had no ROTS at all (that I've seen) a few CW 2 figures and OTC. It's weird.

just wondering-do your mejiers carry lego sets? mine have a wide selection but no sw sets.

didn't know if all Meijers didnt carry sw legos or it was just mine...
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

Quote Originally Posted by moulman
    just wondering-do your mejiers carry lego sets? mine have a wide selection but no sw sets.

didn't know if all Meijers didnt carry sw legos or it was just mine...
    Not as much as other stores, but yes. Meijer is the only store I've seen a Lego set with one of the light-up figures included. It's the TIE fighter and it was $20.

A new Meijer is scheduled to open in New Albany in late April. It's a few minutes closer to me, so I should be visiting it pretty regularly.