Page 23 of 132 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

The local Super Wal-Mart finally dropped their price on the LEGO Cantina set to $10 so I bought all three. Figured I'd better get them since they're sold out at other regional Wal-Marts. The X-Wing is still at 50%.

More Titanium vehicles were stocked too. I saw them in the novelty (junk) toy aisle this time.

K-Mart dropped the price on the 12" VOTC to $15 but someone bought all the Stormtroopers. Just a bunch of Lukes left now.

I've had a couple of crappy days at work, so I'm gonna hit a couple of stores on the way home tonight. The WM with the most Legos will be on the list.

One of my fellow SW club members picked up a 12" VOTC stormie for me for $5. I'm getting that this weekend. Then I'll have all three.

No price changes on the Legos. I will keep checking.

The NA WM finally had ROTS sneaks in stock, but it was only the R2 unit.

Nothing else of significance to report.

Spotted the Jedi Starfighter for the first time at Super K-Mart, priced to move at $24.99. Haven't seen any preview figs lately. Seems like area Wal-Marts aren't stocking them at all.

The starfighter is $20 at Target, if you can find it.

Wal-Mart has the Jedi Starfighter in stock now for $20. There were quite a few of them shelved in the flex section in the novelty toy aisle.

TRU has the Wookie Super Soaker in the seasonal area with the rest of the spring/summer toys. It retails for $14.99. The gun is pretty big and makes blaster sounds. Also spotted the Star Wars "space battle" lawn water slide. It's got X-Wings and TIEs on it and books for $9.99. This store has stocked more VOTC but they are still regular price. Saw a couple of Stormtroopers, along with Fett, Yoda, and lots of Lando.

Stupid me bought a third Myo by mistake Saturday night. I'm going to exchange it for a ROTS or CW figure.

My package from shopstarwars.com arrived on Saturday. I ordered the Manga poster so I could get the shop's exclusive ROTS promo trading card.

I've bought figures that I already had too. It's difficult keeping track if you go a long time between finds. Now I keep track of everything with an Excel spreadsheet and a webpage I created.

I haven't seen any preview figures in a long time. I figured the pegs would be overflowing with them by now.

I picked up 3 LEGO X-Wings at Wal-Mart for $13 each. That's about it for the clearance sales in this area. I did see the Hasbro Falcon down to $15 but might hold off and see if it goes below $10.

Wal-Mart has freshly stocked ROTS Preview figures. I picked up a set plus an extra Wookie. Lots of Wookies but few R4. But now I can return the $7 figures I bought at TRU. Also spotted the LEGO Starfighter and TIE at Wal-Mart for the first time. I had my hands full of figures so I couldn't price check them.

Today's sightings on other action figure fronts:

Ar, the heathen gods must have lifted their curse since I finally found a case of Pirates of the Caribbean figures at Suncoast. They retail for $11.99. I bought a set of Series I and two extra skeleton pirates.

House of 1,000 Corpses Series I is also in stores. I saw them in Spencers and Suncoast today. Suncoast has them for $11.99; Spencers is a dollar more. The figures include Otis, Dr. Satan, and "All American" Captain Spaulding.

Also saw the LOTR AOME "Heroes and Villians" assortment at Suncoast, $3.99 each.

My Sideshow Toys Planet of the Apes astronaunt Taylor figure has shipped. Should have in a few days.

I'll check Lego prices tonight or tomorrow.