Page 24 of 132 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

It's been a good SW buying week.

My WM finally dropped the prices on the Legos to $10. I picked up the cantina and X-wing sets. And at that price, they flew off the shelves.

Since Target was clearancing out SW merchandise to make way for ROTS, I hit 7 of the 8 Targets in my area on Saturday and made off like a bandit.

I got the Dooku and Aurra Sing Unleashed; three Rabe and one Amidala celebration; the new CW Anakin and ARC trooper; ROTS Tion figures on clearance. I also picked up the ROTS Grevious and Wookie at regular price at WM for opening, too.

It was a good Saturday!

TRU has the new Unleashed and the remnants of a case of Clone Wars figures. Also spotted the "Vader Force" water sprinkler in the summer toy section.

There were stocking a case of McFarlane Dragons too. They look pretty cool but I'm not into dragons. I think they run about $12 each.

I was surprised Target had already clearanced out the latest Unleashed. They'd been there just about a month, if not less.

gotta lego falcon for 45 at my local WM
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

I got my Falcon for free It was unexpected christmas present. I put both the orginal 7190 and the new Falcon together last month. I was really impressed with the newer version. I like the easy access to the interior of the ship. The cockpit access tunnel is better developed and this version actually has a true escape pod. I also liked the mechanism for lowering the ramp. Plus the interior is a little less spartan than the original. The older one looks more like a flying hamburger with those UFO "bun" plates on top and bottom.

My Wal-Mart has changed the price tags on the "E3 Basic Figure" pegs to $5.24, down from $5.88. I wonder if this price will hold through the movie release. I'd really like it to drop back below $5 again.

Rebelscum posted a price list for TRU and figure prices were changed to $5.99. That's good news.

TRU has Darth Tater, $7.99. Looks cute, if I had kids I'd probably buy one.

Suncoast has the Episode I VHS collector's box set for $3.99. You know the one... what we all paid $25-30 for since they weren't going to release a DVD version. Friggin' Lucasfilm...

Suncoast also has Family Guy Series 2 figures. First time I've seen a nude female blow-up doll as an accessory (she comes with Quagmire). The McFarlane Dragons box set is out too. Also spotted a new line of Terminator figurines, most were miniature busts except for the Endoskeleton, from Mirage.

Darth Tater is on my to-buy list. Who needs kids?

A buddy of mine worked at Blockbuster when the TPM VHS collector's set came out. I was able to use his discount on it. But $4? Wow. It might be worth picking up for an extra film cell.

One of the cereal companies is offering the TPM DVD for a limited time.

One of my collector buddies picked up the new ROTS Pez dispensers. I went looking last night and didn't find them.

I also still haven't found the ROTS Easter eggs, but a friend is going to pick one up for me.

not too much to talk about this week in my searches... did happen to come upon some Star Wars skittles (The ones with the "Hunt for Greivous Game") at my TRU 2nite. hopefully i can go see if i won anything 2nite, and not wait til april
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

I'll have to check TRU one night this week.

The Clarksville Target had Grevious's Big Wheel and the Obi-Wan starfighter. So much for April 2!

And I'm happy to report that someone finally bought the lone OTC Dago Luke at the Jeff Meijer! No 3.75 figures at all now, just GHs and Sidious Unleashed.