Page 25 of 132 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

I was on ebay yesterday and noticed some ROTS legos-clicked into the description and noticed the seller was from Plainfeild. So I started calling all the stores around Plainfeild hoping to hear they had put them out, but to my luck, I couldnt find a store that had them for sale.Owell- probablly got them from somewhere else...

Check Meijer. A buddy called me yesterday to say some of the Louisville Meijers had end caps just full of the new ROTS Legos.

thanks bud- I prolly shoulda just asked the seller, atho he might of not told me in hopes i would just bid on his auctions
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

Spotted three cases of E3 basic figures still on the pallet at K-Mart this morning. The cases have the "do not display until April 2" on them but since they were already open I went through them. The figures were all Collection 2, I think nos. 13-24. I scanned a "pregnant" Padme and it came up $6.99.

I also saw the "Star Wars" Easter egg with stickers in it at Wal-Mart.

Were you able to buy them? A fellow collector found some over the weekend but the figs scanned 'do not sell before April 2'.

A buddy picked up two of the Easter eggs for my niece and nephew's baskets. I still haven't seen them. He has one for me, too.

At $7 each, I didn't even think about buying them, OC. I used one of those customer price scanners to check the price, so no messages about not selling them.

I saw the Easter eggs in the aisle with the rest of the Easter novelty stuff. They were in a cardboard tray with other licensed-character eggs.

I've been reading the stories this morning about people finding the figures at Kmart and not being able to buy them.

I found the Unleashed today at K-Mart and bought it. Then they wouldnt sell me the Force Battlers.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Of course the real mystery is why one would want to buy the Force Battlers

K-Mart apparently put the cases of E3 figures back in the stockroom.

Saw a new Darth Vader-helmet kite at TRU today. It was quite large, 33"x34", made of rip-stop polyester with fiberglass spars. From the Kite Factory, $9.99.

Well it may be the illiterate people at meijer, or it may be that im just lucky, but i scored all the ROTS lego sets (except vader transformation) today at their avon location. Now if i can only restrain myself from not doing them all in one night
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513