Page 26 of 132 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

I won't hit Meijer again until Saturday for grocery day. Beside, I wait until the Legos are clearanced. Then I can afford them! Ha!

ya i usually do wait for items to be put on sale-but we all know the tempting force that is Star wars collectables

Legos are so expensive. I wouldn't have bought the Dago X-wing set for $50. For $10, yes, but not $50.

I'll be buying Episode III LEGO sometime next January or February But I'll probably get a few sets for my birthday and christmas. Hopefully.

Picked up a Red Animated Clone today at WM in Greencastle. Just happened to be the one I needed.

Also bought a LEGO Harry Potter purple bus for $5.

I did buy a cantina #2 set for $10 the other night. When I was working with it, I realized something wasn't right. I finally had to pop ANH in to confirm what I thought: there are no stools around the cantina.

So my next little project is to make at least one section of the cantina correct.

I saw the Vader Voice changer in ROTS packaging at the Wal-Mart in Clinton, IN today. It has the first 24 Ep.III figures pictured on the bottom.

K-Mart has the LEGO ARC-170 ($40) and Tri-Droid Fighter ($16) on the shelves.

Wal-Mart stocked more Sneak Preview figures.

TRU is running a BOGO 50% off sale on LEGO this week.

Best Buy as the Clone War DVD for $13. That's the best price I've seen.

Meijer advertised CW figures for $5.94 this week. Might have to stop in and check it out.

At my SW club meeting on Saturday, someone brought a few of the ROTS figures to show off/sell: Vader, Tarful, Plo Koon and one other.

Picked up Clones Wars Volume One at Wal-Mart for $12. WM also has the two "Commemorative" DVD animated figure sets. I passed since I already have those figures loose and MOC. Did everyone watch the Season III premiere on Cartoon Network last night? I wished it was another 12 minutes longer.

I also saw the Palpatine/Yoda Galactic Heroes ROTS set at Wal-Mart today plus the new "official" Star Wars cereal. They're like Lucky Charms. I posted pics and details over in the food promos thread.

I'm going to pick it up either tonight or later in the week.

I thought I'd read that there was supposed to be a different figure set to come out with the DVDs. I hadn't seen anything about it in a couple of weeks and forgot about it.