Page 29 of 132 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

I went to the tent sale at opening so the employees running the booths inside the tent were scrambling to set up their tables for the promos. I saw them putting out samples of the SW food promos, but since I'm not interested in Attacktix I didn't stick around that table to see if they gave anything away. I didn't think about them giving away free toys!

Forgot to mention that K-Mart had Vader, Chewie, 3PO, and R2 Palm Talkers - $9.99.

This morning I saw a Star Wars collapsible chair at Menards, the home-improvement store, for $15. It comes in with cloth tote with draw-string for storage and has the ROTS red starburst deco.

In other action figure news I spotted the SIN CITY line at Spencers. They had both B&W and color versions of the figures, $12.99. These don't have much articulation.

Just wondering, anyone have an idea on how the figures from the early bird kit will be packaged? Id assume just in plastic wrap seeing as how there made to go in the stand, but i was just curious
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

The vintage EB figures were shipped individually bagged in a white plastic tray that had individual slots for the figures. Who knows, Hasbro may package/ship them like that again, but I bet that they'll be bagged & stuffed into a little white mailer box.

I picked up a couple extra bodyguards last night at Target.

Forgot to look for the trading cards. Need to stop by WM on the way home from work tonight so I'll check then.

I didn't see any freebies, other than food samples, at the WM tent sale I went to.

Spotted figures #33 - #40 at Wal-Mart this afternoon. Looks like the pegs were freshly stocked. There were probably a half dozen #33 & #34 Clones so maybe Hasbro is packing them in greater numbers. I passed on the new Palpatine with blue saber. The figures are still $5.24. Hopefully they'll drop below $5 as we get closer to May 19. There are also quite a few Early Bird packages and Vader Carry Cases left. The carry case has a ROTS Anakin and the 2003 SA Clone.

I bought:
    #33 Clone Commander x3
    #34 Clone Pilot x3
    #36 Grievous with exploding body x2
    #37 Vader's Medical Droid x1 - saw only one
    #38 AT-TE Tank Gunner x1 - saw only one
    #39 Polis Massan x1 - saw only one
    #40 Mas Amedda x1 - saw only one

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I bought 2 Early Birds on the same receipt April 2 and asked at the service desk today if they could print off another receipt but they would only give me a xerox copy. I only planned on redeeming one EB for the figure offer but I just don't like giving away my original receipt.
    Last edited by Ji'dai; 04-06-2005 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Damn NorthCentral Positronic computer...

Good haul!

I had to run an errand at lunch and stopped at Target. I hate to use this word so early but there were only pegwarmers. I was going to buy a couple but decided to check a couple of other stores first.

Nice purchase indeed. Like OC, ive been stuck with a bunch of pegwarmers at my local stores. Right now im just trying to buy the figs that my stores dont seem to have a lot of, and hopefully conditions will improve....

The blue saber Palps is going to be rare as a red saber one has come out now. Might wanna get that one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

, at first i thought that the palp with a blue saber was part of the movie, but considering that alot of people bascially know the whole movie end to end, I can see why people say the fig is an error

I had to swing into WM to do some quick grocery shopping last night. They seem to have a nice selection of figures that some of the other stores.

Has anyone stopped into Kmart since Saturday? Someone reported finding the palm talkers there, but I've only seen one report.