Page 31 of 132 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

I have found Grievous and Red Palpy packing errors, they stuck them in the bubble backwards. Found both atWM's.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Just got back from WM-picked up a few more figs (theyll be there for awhile, no use in buying a lot of them at once). Also picked up a couple PEZ (red and glowing palp, boba, and R2).

I've seen the gigantic PEZ dispensers at TRU. Meh.

Went ahead and picked up a Padme at TRU today before their sale ends on April 9. I think figs will go back up to $5.99, which is stupid since they should keep them on par with WM's $5.24. So far I've only bought seven of the first 32 figures.

K-Mart is really disappointing. No big Star Wars display or many figures to browse. They do have a sale this week, figures are 2 for $11, so about 25 cents higher than WM and TRU. Other SW stuff is on sale with a varying percentage off.

only 7? good. At least someone on the boards doesnt have more than I do- Im happy that I read your post tho, Ill have to swing by TRU either today or tommorow to pick up some figs.
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

Decided to go by the mall area today. First stop was at TRU. Manager told me they were doing the holo Yoda deal 2morrow, so this will give me an excuse to buy some of the pegwarmers there. Also went to KB (nothing) and Suncoast. They had a Red Royal gaurd for 7, so i picked it up seeing as how those are the hard to find ones around here...

Also stopped at Walmart, picked up the Palpatine w/ blue saber and a few PEZ dispensers

Someone mentioned in another section about finding #33-40 at Kohls. The one here is still under construction, but I think there are several Kohls stores in the Indy area: in the north across from the Fashion Mall at Keystone, one in Greenwood & South Port, and another in Plainfield. There used to be one on East Washington but I think it closed.

called the few by my house. The one in keystone only had preview figures, but the other one had regular ones, so i figure ill go there sometime this week to check...

Pretty good weekend for me.

* My hobby box of ROTS cards came in the mail Friday. If you're trying to remain spoiler-free, don't buy the cards yet. There's a couple of surprises.

* Found a red guard at KB Saturday. They don't price-match so I coughed up the $7 for him. There were two and I was hoping to use the Kmart ad.

Picked up an extra clone trooper for opening and a Vader palm talker at Kmart. I missed out on the POTJ palm talkers and really wanted one this time.

* Got two holo Yodas at TRU this morning, as well as the collectible ROTS card tin. And my buddy picked up a clone commander figure for me.

nice haul OC. Did the guard from KB have a price tag on the card? I stopped by mine and all the figs were like this.

No, on the bubble for once.

Even the figure I've bought at Kmart had the price tag on the bubble.

But damn, you have to perform surgery to get the figure out of the card, if you're wanting to keep the cards.