Page 33 of 132 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

Spotted small ROTS LEGO sets at Waldenbooks.

Suncoast has a sale on their ROTS Star Wars merchandise:
    Basic figures are $5.60
    Deluxe figures are $8.
    Vehicles w/figure and Unleashed are $12.
    12" and Jedi Starfighters are $16.

Older SW toys are also on sale (though not as cheap as the ROTS stuff) as well as Gentle Giant busts and Master Replicas mini-lightsabers.

Also spotted the Buffy the Vampire Slayer "Book of Vengeance" box set, $39.99.

I found some ROTS basic figs at Kroger today. They weren't priced, so I had a cashier scan one. Turns out the figs aren't in the system so she said she'd sell them to me for $4.99. So I went back and grabbed 3 Clone Commanders, a Clone Pilot, and a blue-saber Palpatine. Pretty good deal since their SAGA/OTC figs were usually $6.99.

Suncoast has X-Files Palz, which are block figures like Kubricks I think. Palz are made by Palisades and they run $7.99. They had Agents Mulder & Scully and a number of weird characters from the show: the Enigma, Flukeman, Gray Alien, etc.

Game Stop has McFarlane Conan Series 2 figures. The only one I liked from this set is the undead Egyptian priest.

---------------

EDIT: This evening's finds...

Scored some great stuff this evening! On a whim, I decided to hit the Wal-Mart in neighboring Clinton, IN. They had figures #33-40 except for the Tank Gunner, and the new Deluxe figures.

I bought a Palpatine with red saber, the Deluxe Clone Trooper with Jetpack and Darth Vader on Operating Table. I passed on the Vulture Droid and Yoda on the Can-Cell flying creature since I despise battle droids and don't really care for prequel beasts.
    Last edited by Ji'dai; 04-22-2005 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Added evening finds...

Went to marsh today, found the mini jedi starfighter/slave 1 and the mini podracer set. Once again, Ji'dai knows the good places to score star wars stuff
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

Haven't had much of a chance to go hunting since getting back from C3. The weather and long lines wore me out.

Did pick up a cool vintage tri-logo ROTJ Ewok figure, Chief Chirpa, at C3, as well as the vintage Burger King glass I needed to complete my collection.

A new Meijer opened in New Albany yesterday. I'm going there in the next day or so to see what they have.

Came across #37-40 at Wal-Mart this morning. Ended up scoring two more AT-TE Tank Gunners.

TRU has the ARC-170 back in stock. Haven't seen that ship since April 2. TRU also has new LEGO Town Construction and Designer sets on shelves.

just incase you havent read the post in the habro ROTS forum, apparently WMs are starting to clearance early bird kits for as low as 5 bucks. so keep an eye out for em...
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

A buddy called me Saturday to say he found the second wave of the ROTS deluxe sets (operating table Vader, jetpack trooper, Yoda on creature). I found the OT Vader at Target.

Stopped at the new Meijer and picked up the deluxe transforming Anakin/Vader set. It had been hard to find, hadn't seen it in a while so I bought it.

The local WM still has an endcap full of the Early Bird sets; they are still $30. Forgot to mention that I saw Mace Windu's purple lightsaber for the first time at WM last Friday.

GameStop has Master Replica's F/X lightsabers, but they only had Vader's left. I played with the blue one they had on display.

I'm curious to know if your WMs carry the titaium series vehicles. Mine don't and I've only seen them at a WM that did a tent sale on April 2.

They're cool and I'd like to get a couple. I could order online, if necessary.

My WM still has quite a few Titaniums on the pegs; they are $4.97. What ones are you looking to get?

I'm seeing more Sneak Preview on the pegs again so I'm buying more Wookie Warriors. I bought my sixth [and last] one today so that'll give me five loose. I figure I'll get five of the new Wookie Warriors if/when I see them so I'll have a pretty decent 10-fig Wookie army.

I'm also seeing quite a few #33-36 on the pegs. I've already got my quota of Commanders (6) but I wish the Pilots had removable helmets. I have four now, so I may break down and buy two more.