Page 34 of 132 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

Jedi starfighter and Slave 1 primarily.

If I don't find them here in another week or so, I'll take you up on your offer.

The Slave I is probably popular among Fett fans so it might be hard to find. I did see that one at the Greencastle WM yesterday. I'll check to see if the local WM still has any Slave I's tomorrow.

Spotted the 12" Jedi Chicks at Wal-Mart in Clinton today. Barris Offee is awfully pale for a green alien. I passed on both, they're kind of bland.

I'd appreciate that. I have a Jango/Boba Fett shrine on top of my DVD cabinets. The TS would be a nice addition to it.

I'm planning on buying the 12" female Jedi for that reason -- female Jedi. May not see any more like them.

A guy at C3 spent $40 on the 12" Shaak Ti in the vendor room to have the Shaak Ti actress sign it.

Went out Saturday specifically looking for the Target exclusive clone trooper (no dice at four stores; had phone reports from two others and nada). Ran into one of my fellow club members who told me one of the local WMs had marked figures down to $3.99.

I picked up a couple of battle droids, clone pilot, Ani and Obi-Wan (now dueling on top of the TV) and exploding Grevious for opening.

Planning on going back later in the week or next weekend to fill out the holes in my collection.

Damn already clearancing these out. Think they would wait until after the movie.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I was surprised by that, too. But, hey, I'm going to take advantage of it!

More of a 'price reduction' deal. No green clearance tags to be found, and everything else SW related is regular price.

I was hoping the figures might go on sale closer to the movie release. I've only bought seven out of the first 32 figures so if the price drops I may buy more.

OC, let me know if you can't find those two Titaniums in your area. I should be able to get the Slave I and JSF locally if you need them.

TRU had four different Battle Arenas on shelves today, $19.99. First time I've seen them. TRU also has the polybagged LEGO MINI ARC-170 fighter on shelves for $4.99.

A fellow collector sent an email saying the prices have been adjusted back to $5.24. There are still a few figures at $4 but not as many as before.

Still, I'll check it out this weekend again.

Yes, if you don't mind picking up those two for me, Ji,dai. I'd appreciate it.

The local WM supercenter has a nifty new Star Wars display as you walk in the store on the dry goods side. These shelves are usually stocked with impulse/seasonal items. In the past, movie toys have been located on a temp display in the main aisle in front of checkout.

But I saw lots of role-play stuff and several ROTS display trays filled with figures. Some of the first 32 but also quite a few 33-36 and remnants of 37-40. Someone already swiped the Tank Gunners. Still no sign of 41+
    ---------
    I picked up the Titaniums you needed, OC. Send me a PM with your address so I can get a shipping quote.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Titaniums.jpg  

Meijer had a cool display in the grocery section. There was a starfighter suspended from the ceiling, and I think it was inflatable. It was different.