Page 35 of 132 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

WM has temp mobile shelving with ROTS stuff on it in the main aisle in front of the checkouts. I was really hoping to score some 41+ but it looked like all they put out were more 1-36 and some 37-40. I did buy three more Royal Guards, 2 blue and 1 red.

KM has a large display near the entrance but no figures, their figure selection back in toys sucks.

TRU is packed with 1-36 with a few 37-40. Saw the new redeco Jedi Starfighter with Anakin pilot figure for $29.99.

I have yet to see any figures above #40 in this area.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I saw the new wave of Galactic Heroes packs at TRU as well: Mace/Kit Fisto, Super Battle Droid/Clone, and Chewbacca/Flying R2.

Sam's Club has The Simpsons "Bart Wars" and Family Guy 2-DVD bundle. The Simspons episodes feature Star Wars references as well as Simpsons/SW cover artwork. I dunno about the Family Guy eps.
    Last edited by Ji'dai; 05-14-2005 at 04:07 AM. Reason: snuh

The TRU starfighter will be $10 - $15 cheaper by end of summer. I can wait.

Gonna check out a couple of stores tonight and tomorrow.

Still haven't seen 41+. Although most of the retailers here have sales on SW merchandise. TRU is the best value this week with figures down to 4.99. KM has a 10% Off sale and figures are 5.44.

I also discovered an interesting promotion at K-Mart today sponsored by the retailer and Pepsi. It's a life-size plush Yoda. There was one on display at my local store. He's pretty cool, looks like something from the Muppet Show. I attached a pic of the entry form.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KM_Promo.jpg  

Looks exactly like the C3 exclusive they sold for $50
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

Most SW toys at Target are on sale, too. Unleashed are $12.49, and the deluxe sets are $8.49. I might have to pick up a couple of them this week.

I finally came across 41-44 at Wal-Mart today. I passed on the Destroyer Droid, but I ended up with a fairly major haul:

#41 SA Clone x6
    #42 Neimoidian Warrior x6
    #43 Wookie Warrior x6 (2 Tan / 4 Dk Brown)

I got them to match the TRU sale price of 4.99. After fumbling the first attempt, the cashier ended up scanning one Neimoidian 17 times. I recounted my figs out in the parking lot and came up with 18 so I ended up getting one free.

I bought every SA Clone and all but one or two Neimoidian WM had. I only found two of the light brown Wookie Warriors, the rest were all dark brown. The Wooks were the most numerous, there were still a half dozen dark brown ones left after I was through. I bought several Episode I Destroyer Droids on clearance at TRU for 1.97 a few years ago so I don't think I'm going to pick up this new one.

That K-Mart plush Yoda give-away ends May 22 so get your entries in.

What a haul!!

I picked up the wookie last night. Didn't know about the variant until this morning.

The Ep. 1 destroyer droid is the best one released, IMO. I picked up several of the deluxe destroyer droid sets on clearance because the droid didn't have the firing feature.

Which color Wookie Warrior did you get? Although it's still early, I've only seen 2 light brown/blonde ones, the rest were the darker brown. I wonder if the blonde ones are short-packed.

I hit Wal-Mart again today and found four more #41 SA Clones. I have ten of 'em now

snikes Ji'dai, save a lil for the rest of us
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

Before seeing ROTS this morning, I hit WM again and snagged another 2 SA Clones and 2 blonde Wookie Warriors. I did leave a couple of SA Clones on the pegs so I'm not all that greedy I did see quite a few blonde Wookies today so I was able to get what I needed.

WM also has tons of PEZ dispensers. Rather good thing I don't collect them.

Great week so far, in three days I've amassed 12 SA Clones, 8 Wookies (4 of each color), and 6 Neimoidians. I doubt I'll get any more figures from this wave.

Thank goodness for the TRU ad, which I took to WM each time and got them to price match at 4.99. Ironically, I still haven't seen anything new at TRU at all this week.
    Last edited by Ji'dai; 05-19-2005 at 05:45 PM.