Page 36 of 132 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

I have the blonde (or vanilla, as some call it) Wookie.

Picked up an extra Neo warrior the other night.

I saw the #36 Grevious variations today. It's just a tray change with the lightsaber on either GG's left or right. Still haven't seen the #2 Anakin with Dooku saber.

I also spotted ROTS "dome" tents and children's fishin' poles with tackle boxes in sporting goods at Wal-Mart today!

The tents are pretty neat looking and can be used indoors or out. There were two styles, one with Vader with the lava/flames color scheme and another with the Kenobi/Skywalker duel with a blue color scheme.

Man, what's next?! You know, I wouldn't mind some Star Wars illuminated airblown lawn inflatables

Target is advertising a Darth Vader lawn sprinkler for the kiddies in this week's ad.

I found four SA clone troopers at the NA Target Saturday. Bought all of 'em, and opened one for a ROTS diorama I created. Very cool. I might have to customize one of these guys into a shock trooper.

Also bought one of the Target exclusive Micro Machine sets (the A-wing). Very nice.

I saw the new deluxe 3.75's for the first time in indy. I picked up the Vader on operating table, but KB castleton sq had lots of Vaders, Yoda on Can-Can, and clone trooper with jetpack. Too bad I had to pay $11.99!

I opened this one just because it looked too cool, I love the helmet! Looks a little like super old school Vader when posed with saber.

...Still looking for a SA Clone#41

Found the #2 Anakin with Dooku saber today. Kinda glad I passed on most of the these early figures.

Waiting on the Tarkin wave to hit.

Finally found 2 #41 SA Clones at eastside walmart. They had lots of Nemodian warriors, destroyer droids, and both colors of wookie.

/woot someone who in Indiana that lives decently close to where i do!
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

Im Back!

Wow been 3 years since i started this thread, i've been out of the loop for quite a while. Im currently deployed to Afghanistan but will be back home in about 2 months. The locals over here already have bootlegs of star wars floating around. Any way look forward to doing some trading when i get back. i have a massive collection with much to trade, im gonna be needing all the clasic trilogy stuff i have everything from the freeze frame figures up to the saga figures. Stinks to be over here but i have my wife doing some star wars shopping for me while im gone.
    Good Traders= Lord Tenebrous, Brentfett, jonboy, cohens4, rynobot, btuck15,sith_killer_99,bobaphil,johnyhero,bount3hntr,evil j

any way you could pick me up one of those bootlegs?

Im just kidding, there probablly of poor quality, guess Ill have to shell out the 8 bucks to go see it again
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

Stay safe over there and come back in one piece, Echo1Six!